chapter 28

warning : long ass chapter of 2200+ words because of my overly active brain.😂😂😂😂

____________________________________

"Jungkookie is in love huh~"

Jimin sang teasingly and wiggled his eyebrows at the younger who immediately went dead pale after hearing his words.

"you should never fall in love because no one will love someone as worthless as you."

The pink haired male stopped his actions soon when he noticed the fragile younger looking at the floor  silently.

"Did i say something wrong?" The short male thought as he furrowed his eyebrows in worry.

"Jungkook?...." jimin called out softly while touching the younger's shoulder which was a wrong move because the said male immediately flinched and moved away from jimin, standing up in the process.

"You're wrong hyung!!!" He shouted making jimin flinch in shock and ran out of the classroom after grabbing his school bag.

Jimin was left dumbfounded on the floor while having everyone's stare on him.

"What did i do?" He thought cutely scratching his head cluelessly.

(An: he has pink hair tho)

>>>>>>>>>>

Jungkook kept running where his legs led him, which was out of the school compound and into the busy streets of seoul.

His breath was getting uneven while his eyes got glassy and forehead was drenched with beads of sweat. Everything was jumbling up in his mind which pounded his head.

"You're all mine."

"Lets see how long it takes for you to be all mine."

"Is your heart fluttering for me?"

"Should i call you 'my person' then?"

"Too bad~ You belong to me tho"

"You shouldn't be too near V jungkook ah.."

"I simply can't let go of a person who needs help hyung."

"Jungkookie is in love huh?~"

"Just this once jungkook. Please.."

"Why didn't you get scared of me like all those people?"

"Why did you follow me?"

"Kim jungkook sounds better doesn't it?~"