chapter 11

Yoongi carefully carried the sleeping younger in arms. He securely placed him on the fluffy bed and covered him with blankets. Miri came and sniffed on jungkook's legs to wake him up but suga shooed it away.

"Sleep well kookie." He whispered and kissed the younger's forehead, staring at his puffy eyes. Jimin stood beside the door and stared at the scene sadly.

Yoongi silently walked out of the room to not disturb the sleeping male and closed the door. His warm expression turned cold and serious as he was out of jungkook's sight.

"V did not do anything severe right?" Namjoon asked looking at the other two males.

"I checked him fully. He had h-hickeys on his neck and his l-lips w-were s-swollen. He had just kissed him and was about to go further i guess." Jimin said sweating nervously as he saw yoongi's aura turning darker and darker.

"Why was jungkook in shizen street?" Suga said in a low voice and turned to jimin who was now panicking. He stared at yoongi who looked like he could murder someone.

"U-umm i-i t-told.. h-he-

"WHY WAS HE THERE?!" Yoongi screamed, losing his patience at the stuttering jimin. The pink haired make trembled and backed away in fear.

"TELL ME!!"

"Yoongi stop." Namjoon said sternly and pushed yoongi back softly. He hissed in annoyment and walked away roughly leaving the other two alone.

"Are you ok?" Namjoon asked as he saw tears welling up in jimin's eyes.

"Y-yea.." jimin answered and quickly wiped his tears off before it could drop. Namjoon sighed as he patted jimin's shoulder to comfort him. His prediction was turning to be right which feared him.

"Terrible events are gonna happen in the future."

.

.

.

"Ahhh~ aahhhh V oppa!!!!" Tiffany screamed and moaned with her annoying high pitched voice. Taehyung groaned as it was nothing compared to jungkook's whimpers and cries a while ago.

Yes, right after he left them all, he called tiffany to release his massive boner which was created by jungkook. He imagined tiffany as the brown haired male and fucked his senselessly while groaning.

"Shut up for a while bitch." He growled as tiffany's ugly moans interrupted his fantasy imaginations of jungkook underneath him. He closed his eyes and thrusted into her again with jungkook's image in his mind.

He finally cummed inside her after trying so hard because it wasn't really pleasurable as it was not the younger male who he wanted to fuck unbearably.

"O-oppa.." tiffany fake whimpered and nuzzled into his neck, trying to act cute after the rough sex they had. But V wasn't in the mood to have any of her shitty acts right now.

"Get out." He said sternly and dragged her out of his room before shuting the door on her face. He sighed and walked to the bed tiredly as he ignored her naggings from outside.

His head stirred dizzily as the drug's effect on him was increasing. He floped on the bed and closed his eyes drifting to deep sleep.

.

.

.

"Jungkook, do you want anything else?" Suga asked as he gazed at the unfinished food on jungkook's bunny printed plate.