chapter 45

Namjoon and jin sighed as taehyung dragged jungkook out of the club. They turned their heads to yoongi and jimin who were still busy on the dance floor.

"Yah yoongs. Lets leave." Namjoon called out to the blonde haired male who was trying to control jimin from doing crazy-ass dances.

"Oof- thank you. For fuck's sake this kid won't calm down." Yoongi groaned, wrapping his arm around jimin's waist and holding him up.

The four of them walked back to the hotel and seperated ways at the lobby. Jin and namjoon left to their room while yoongi was struggling with the drunken younger.

"Oppaaaa my sweett oppaaaa! You give meeee dokii everydayyy!" Jimin sang some bullshits and hicupped time to time while yoongi rolled his eyes in annoyment.

Jimin turned to look at yoongi's side profile. The older's thick eyebrows were furrowed in annoyance and his jawline was so damn sharp that jimin wanted to cut himself with it.

"Oh shit. I forgot about jungkook. Did V take him? Holyfuck. That bastard better not be doing anything to my baby-

Yoongi suddenly snapped as he realised that his brother was taken by his asshole of a bestfriend. He pushed jimin away making the latter to stumble and turned to the direction of taehyung's room.

Jimin rolled his eyes as his clenched his fist in anger. The older- he was so fucking oblivious and dense and always not noticing him for two fucking years-

The alcohol's affect boosted up jimin's confidence and he stomped over to yoongi. He grabbed the older and pushed him back harshly.

"Yah what the fuck-

SLAP!

Yoongi stumbled back, receiving a harsh slap from jimin which turned his cheek red. He stared at the short pink haired male with wide eyes and mouth hung open.

"You asshole!- SLAP- dickhead! -SLAP- blind prick!! -SLAP- oblivious donkey!! -SLAP- motherfucking cunt!!!"

Jimin repeatedly slapped his four more times, not even giving yoongi for time to hiss in pain. The blonde haired male was shocked out of his wits.

"WHAT THE FUCK-

Yoongi was again cut off when jimin yanked his shirt collar and aggressively smashed their lips together.

To say yoongi was shocked was an understatement. He was shook. His whole body froze- more like paralyzed. Jimin was moved his lips harmonially, turned the heated kiss into a passionate one while gripping onto his collar tightly.

The younger's plump lips was so soft like marshmallows and yoongi just wanted to melt in them. He was about to kiss back but the other male pulled away.

"Asshole." Jimin mumbled one last time before passing out but yoongi's caught him with his reflex.

The older stared at jimin's soft face in a long daze that he even forgot that he had to go look out for his younger brother.

He sighed and bent down to lift jimin by the back of his knees. He carried the younger male to their room and placed him on the queen sized bed.

"Whats with all the candles.." he thought as he looked around their room in confusion but shrugged it off later.

"Oppa..." jimin mumbled and stirred in his sleep which smiling cutely with his eyes closed.