chapter 47

There was a minute of silence in the corridor. All the three males just stood still, staring at jimin as if he was a ghost.

"H-hey guys. Fancy seeing you all here." Jimin nervously chuckled and twirled the frying pan in his hand.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Yoongi was the first one to  speak or more like shout causing the pink haired male to flinch.

"Just thought me and jungkook could get free good food here- WAIT OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK!"
Jimin's eyes widened in realisation as he slapped hus own forehead in shock.

"What about him?!" Taehyung stepped forward with a worried face.

"He got chased as well. Oh my gawd. Hang in there jungkookieeeee!" Jimin dramatically cried and turned around before dashing along the corridor.

Taehyung, yoongi and  namjoon looked at each other before running behind jimin.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Stop right there!!" The two guards shouted and young male already had tears in his eyes while running.

He run more faster until the mens disappeared out of his sight but he knew they will catch up soon. He needed to find his hyung right now. And thoughts about them hurting jimin flooded his mind making him to slow down.

"J-jiminie hyung?!" He called out when he turned to every side and entered every new corridors. The latter was majorly lost right now. He just ran without an idea or direction and now he doesn't even know where he is.

"E-excuse me, have you seen my jiminie hyung?" He asked to a random woman who was passing by in fear and she gave him a weird look thinking that he was crazy and walked away quickly.

"Jiminie hyung..." the latter whispered to himself again as his legs started to tremble slightly. Panic flooding over him in an instant.

"Got you!" A strong pair of arm held the young boy harshly from behind and the other guard stood infront of jungkook.

"You dare to sneak in here. Who do you work for?!" The man yelled at the boy whose writhed against's the other guard's hold.

"P-please don't hurt me" jungkook squeaked and looked at the man with pleading eyes.

"Tell the truth you brat!!" The man scowled and raised his hand to slap the boy who closed his eyes on horror.

"What are you doing?" A deep voice halted the men's action.

All three of them turned their heads towards the source and widened their eyes.

"Sir wu." The guards let go jungkook but still held his arm and bowed to the tall male infront of them.

Jungkook just stood there in shock while tears streamed down his face.

"This boy is a intruder here and has masked himself as a waiter to Sir mark's wedding. Sorry if we have caused any disturbance to you. We will take care of him." The guard explained as he glared at jungkook from time to time.

The brunette stayed silent staring at the short male who looked traumatized and seemed to find the floor more interesting then the others.

"He's with me. He is my business so you both can leave now."

Jungkook shot his head up in shock and even the guards widened their eyes.