Chapter 58

I was supposed to update yesterday but things kept on distracting me so here i am.☺

Warning:

Violence
Triggering stuff
Death

Also giving birth and pregnancy and i tried to make it as realistic as possible.

Its also 2800+ words so long chapter.

It has a lot of scenes of kris and tiffany but please do not skip it.

____________________________________

Tiffany but her long sharp nails nervously, not caring that it was just polished newly. She rubbed her baby bump softly feeling giddy and nauseous again.

Being pregnant was really hard.

The wooden door to her room bursted open, scaring the living life out of her soul. But her skittish eyes relaxed to the appearance of her brother.

"Tiff we need to leave! Right now!" Kris exclaimed, not bothering to receive his sister's reaction and just walked over to the desk near her bed. He yanked it open and grabbed all the pistols she hid incase of emergency at times.

"What's going on?" She asked timidly while eyeing her brother's quick actions.

"Our bastard of a uncle is stabbing us behind our back. Good to hear isn't it..." the brunette mumbled as he loaded some bullets into the rugers and tucking one inside his leather jacket and the other to the side of his shoe which his jean covered.

Tiffany's eyes widened as she fish mouthed for some second in shock. "W-what are you s-saying?" She whispered meekly, sitting on the bed with a thump from losing balance.

"Look tiff, i don't have time to explain this in details and we have to leave this hellhole now because that bastard has planned to kill us too. I've got kai to get us tickets to london. Korea is no longer safe for us. So i need you to cooperate with me because....." he stopped for a second looking at his sister weakly.
".....i can't lose you too."

Tiffany already felt a lump of bitter bile rising up her throat from her brother's words. She can already guess that the situation is bad since kris looked terribly emotional and broken.

"B-but kris.... what a-about V?.." she muttered out with a wavering voice as her lips started to shake. "Y-you know i am kind of serious about him right? Thats why i even carried his child. I do h-have f-feelings kris.... for him.." she looked vulnerable and kris smiled painfully.

"And you know he doesn't right." He said as gripped onto her hands tightly. "We are both in the same position sister so i know how you are feeling right now." She could sense the agony in his voice and understood what he meant.

"We only have each other now tiff. And i promised mom is protect you when she left us forever. So please.... lets run away. I can't do this anymore." He begged as he stared at the floor feeling utterly tired. Tired of his sick feelings.

Tiffany stood up and grabbed his hand tightly before looking at him. "Lets go." She breathed out, nodding her head in approval.

Kris took a deep breath as he squeezed her hand back and they both headed towards the secret exit.