chapter 16

An: told ya! I will shower y'all with love! Ψ(≧ω≦)Ψ

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Happy reading😚(つ°ヮ°)つ  └⋃┘

____________________________________

"If that's so, i already saw my sunset then." He said, with his eyes only on the younger. However it went unnoticed by younger who was busy staring at the real sunset. He finally turned his head towards the lilac hairs male.

"Is something wrong taetae hyung?" He asked with a bunny smile.

"Nothing. Just wondering how you forgave me so easily... For everything i did." The older said and jungkook chuckled.

"People who goes through pain always release it out in a bad way. Hyung was just sad, so i forgive you." Taehyung listened to his small soft voice soothingly

"Then what is the right way to let it out?" He asked the short male curiously.

"Receive love and care. Share your pain with your loved one." Jungkook said and thought about more.

"Like anyone will do that for me." V scoffed and mumbled silently but jungkook heard it and frowned.

He turned around, facing the older and cupped his face with his small hands.

"I care hyung! Jungkookie is always here for you!" He said in his squeaky voice but V looked like he was about to die. Another cupid arrow was stabbed into his heart.

"Y-yah! Don't say stuff like tha-

"I love taetae hyung!" Jungkook explained caressing taehyung's cheeks and V froze. His heart literally flipped out of his chest when the words entered his ears.

"W-wha-

"I love taetae hyung. He is so friendly. You are also like my brother." V's face drained out as he heard the word 'brother'. He looked like a betrayed anime character and there was a moment of silence in the air.

"But don't tell that to yoongi hyung tho. He'll be jealous." Jungkook whispered secretly and giggled not noticing the 'so done with life' look on V's face.

"I am fucking brozoned" V thought and sighed deeply.

"I am not your brother or whatever." He told and took jungkook's hand off his face.

"But whyyy?~" jungkook whined and pouted.

"I want to be something else.." V muttered and jungkook titled his head cutely in confusion.

"Friend?" He asked, thinking hardly.

"No." V replied bluntly.

"Best friend?"

"No."

"Mega bestfriends?" He asked again and V sighed in annoyment.

"No!" He grunted and jungkook flinched slightly.

"Then what hyung?" He asked with a worried and confused face.

"How about daddy?" V teased and joked around with the younger, smirking widely and playing with his tougue.

"Daddy? But you are not my father hyung." Jungkook said, raising his eyebrows.

"Yea but i can be your daddy." He said and jungkook still looked clueless.

"There is a difference?" Jungkook asked in amusement and taehyung nodded, enduring his chuckle.

"Then should i call you taetae daddy?" Jungkook asked and taehyung's breath hitched as the words rolled out of the younger's mouth. He already had a boner just by hearing the younger calling him daddy.

"You should but yoongs will kill me for this." He thought and sighed deeply.

"No. Just call me hyung for now. But you can call me daddy when we are alone.~" he whispered the last sentence into the younger's ears and walked away before jungkook could answer back.

"Let's go home." V said turning back and this time, he held out his hand for the younger who was about to hold the gem of his jacket again.

Jungkook looked up at him with his big doe eyes and shyly interwined their hands together.

>>>>>>>>>>

"Jungkook?!" Suga shouted, entering the house. He looked around to see his mom watching her favorite soap opera again.

"Why are you shouting?" She asked in annoyment and threw popcorn at yoongi for disturbing her. Suga rolled his eyes and looked around the house.

"Where's jungkook?" He asked and his mother turned to him in confusion.

"He is supposed to come with you. Why are you asking me?" She said.

"His friend told that he walked by himself today. Did he reach home or not?" Suga asked impatiently.

"No.. He didn't." Mrs min said in a low voice as her face turned pale. Yoongi frowned and dashed out of the house to look for his brother but stopped in the porch when he saw a familiar bike arriving with two males on it.

He squinted his eyes and frowned.

"V and jungkook?"

>>>>>>>

"Get down." V said as he removed his helmet and jungkook got down while removing his. He handed the helmet back to V and stood silent my, staring at the older sitting on the bike.

"Thanks for bringing me out hyung. And for this." He said and smiled at the tiger plushie widely. Taehyung nodded and looked away.

"I am gonna name it tata! Is it nice?" Jungkook asked while looking at Tata and then at taehyung. 

"Tata? Its ok." Taehyung replied while staring at jungkook.

"It reminds me of you taetae hyung." Jungkook said as he kissed the plushie forehead and giggled and taehyung gave him an unreadable look.

"Jungkook." The said male looked up to taehyung who stared at him intensely. The lilac haired male got down from his bike and stood in front of the younger.

"Yes?" He responded.

Jungkook insides sparked as  taehyung's lips curved into a small smile.

"Taetae hyung is smiling."

Perhaps 'smile' wasn't the right word for it -- the lips were sealed but there was a faint curve to the lips. There was no crease below the eyes, no movement of the cheeks. On anyone else, it would be a grimace, at best. On this face, however, it was a sign of bliss."

The urge of hugging the younger was building in taehyung but his ego and coolness was getting the best of him. He hand got out of control from his mind and brought itself around jungkook to engulf him into a hug but a cold voice interrupted his intention.

"Jungkook." Both the males turned around to look at blonde male who was giving them a death stare.

"Yoongi hyung?"

____________________________________

I am gonna sue all those solo armys or should i say.. Antis. Who hurted my jungkookie 😢😢😢

Please show love to all members equally!!!!

#welovejungkook. Is trending in Twitter.. I am so happy.

Btw crystal snow is amazing. Jin deserved all those lines👏👏👏