chapter 53

Hey guys. I know i updated kind of late this time. You guys have the rights to be mad at me. I am so sorry🙇🙇 pls forgive me even though i don't deserve it.

I have a lot of things to talk about to you guys but i will do at the end of the chapter.

But.

I wanna inform that this book is slowly coming to an end. Like we only have a few more chapters left and a epilouge and its finished.

So the chapters from now on will be angst, sad and serious because its the ending part. It won't be funny or happy so i am sorry about that.

Now here you go with this chapter which is angst and sad-romantic mixed.

____________________________________

Golden light dribbled over the land like syrup on oatmeal. The leaves shimmered like a mirror flecked mosaic and the morning dew sparkled on the bejeweled cobwebs and grass.Sparrows chirped an explicit background melody signalling the sleeping older male to wake up. 

Jin weakly blinked his eyes open, lifting his head from his folded arm. He looked up to check on jungkook but widened his eyes to witness that the younger was already awake. 

Jungkook was oddly silent, staring out the windows to see trees rustling gently in the morning breeze. Jin frowned. Something was different. The usual Jungkook would have sang like a child to wake jin up and giggle at him while chirping a 'Good morning'.  The usual jungkook would have flashed a bunny smile and cuddling with his hyung. 

Even though jungkook was just sitting on the bed near to Jin, the older felt like he was far away. He looked pale, a dim expression on his face and his doe eyes didn't have the bright innocent spark like it always did.

"Good morning jungkook ah. How are you feeling?" The blank haired male asked with a soft smile and jungkook turned to him.

"Hyung, can you let go of my hand now?" The younger asked meekly, looking feeble as ever.

Jin mentally cursed at himself while letting go of the younger's hand which he had been holding the whole night. He collected himself and stood up to check the younger's temperature.

"No fever..thank god." He mumbled to himself and sighed when the smaller male was just staring down, not responding to him. 

"Jungkook ah...." 

The said male stared at him when he sat on the bed and held both of the younger's hand, looking at him fondly.

"I know how you're feeling." Jin said caressing the younger's knuckles with his thumbs. "I know you're angry, hurt, clueless and confused. I felt the same way when Namjoon first told me the truth too." He continued, seeing that the younger was actually listening to his words. 

"But just know this Jungkook.... our love and care for you was never a lie." Jin muttered softly, caressing the jungkook's cheek and the younger blinked at his words, affected by it.

"We had our reasons to hide it from you. It was because we were scared of losing you or hurting you. And what kris said wasn't the whole truth kook- he purposely intepreted it wrongly and we-"

"Hyung." Jungkook cut the older off from explained and gave him a small smile. 

"I know.." He mumbled faintly  and jin's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.