chapter 33

Warning: lots of rambling and bragging about hopeworld at the end of the chapter😂~

But for now you guys can read ma shitty chap~

____________________________________

"I love you!!"

At that moment it felt like the world froze for taehyung. Actually it did because the arena went silent, staring at the young boy in his night pyjamas curiously.

Jin and Namjoon has a fond smile on their face while yoongi was staring at his brother in disbelief. And well for jimin.

He jaw broke and fell to the ground and he was almost about to screech but was stopped when taehyung spoke.

"What did you say?" The lilac haired male asked more a like whisper and jungkook looked at him with glassy eyes.

"I am sorry for being dumb. I am sorry for hurting you hyung. But p-please don't h-hate me hyung....

...... i also ha-have feelings. Jiminie hyung said."

Jimin's eyes grew wide in shock

"You didn't have to expose me child!!!" He mentally cried and turned to see yoongi giving him a death glare like he was about to murder him.

"I-i was just s-scared about the new feelings. It was scary. I am sorry." Jungkook looked like he was about to cry from trying to explain himself and taehyung's eyes softened.

"I love you too." Jungkook said looking down and blushing crazily because he literally confessed infront of a huge audience who cooed at him in sync. They were already shipping them ofcourse.

Taehyung felt like he was about to explode in happiness and victory even though he still hasn't completed the race.

"Soo... do you love me like a brother?"

"No!" Jungkook exclaimed looking up desperately. Taehyung was having way too much fun with this.

"Friends then?" He asked with a sly smirk and yoongi was about to throw his hands at the lilac head for teasing his obvlious younger brother.

"N-no hyung-

"Ahh i know! Best friends then~" he continued and the poor kid was already panicking on how to explain obvlious to the fact that the older was just teasing him.

"Maybe megaa bestfriendsss!!!" He repeated jungkook's words that day and the younger's eyes widened in fear.

"A-aniyo!!! In a romantic way!!!" He blurted out and shut his mouth in embarassment while taehyung cockily smiled at him.

"Awww that a sweet confession you all!! But sorry to break it. Its time for the final roundss!" Tyler announced and jungkook snapped back to look around, realising that he was actually in a race track.