chapter 8

"Are you scared puppy?"

The deep voice rolled inside jungkook's ears as he finally lifted his head slightly.

"H-hyung please don't d-drive-

"I know how to ride my bike. You don't have to tell me. Now get off." The older said coldly to the younger who was still shaking from the hell of a fast bike ride.

"T-thanks for the r-ride h-hyung." The younger said after he got down and handed the helmet to taehyung.

"K." Was the only word the lilac head muttered before driving away. Jungkook stared at the bike disappearing from the road and pouted.

"Why is he so cold to me?" The latter thought before running inside his house.

"MIRIIIII I AM HOMEE!!" he jumped and squealed, looking around the house excitedly for miri to run to him. Just as he waited the poodle hopped down the stairs with its small fragile feets and jumped into jungkook's awaiting arms.

"I misseddd youuu~!" He sang and spinned the dog in the air.  The poodle barked back cutely as an 'me too!'.

"A lot of things happened today." Jungkook muttered sadly, thinking about all the incidents earlier.

.

.

.

"V watch it! Jared is catching up to you!" Namjoon voice blared from taehyung's earpiece, giving him signals of warning. He looked at the side mirror and saw the red ferrari bike catching up to his van. A smirk grew on his face.

"Lets show them what speed is van baby~" he whispered full of confident and cockiness. But no one could go against it because his bike really was as amazing as him.

With force, he increased the speed to a high limit and blared through the glistening race roads of shizen street.

>    >     >

"Knew you could make it." Rapmonster said giving a 'bro fist' to taehyung and the crowd screamed his name,  praising his victory.

"Whatever.. so treat at jack's club or not?" Suga asked in boredom as he inhaled his weed.

"Yea. Lets go." Taehyung said, walking away with the rest of the gang.

>   >    >

"Yah i will get going now. Jungkook will get worried if i go home late." The blue haired male said, gulping down his last glass of whiskey.

"Wow you are soo caring towards him eyy... whipped for your baby brother huh~" namjoon teased the shorter male who have him a death stare while V kept quiet the whole time before speaking up.

"You should get him out of here." Both namjoon and suga turned their head towards the lilac haried male who said it. He was casually sitting and sipping his drink as if nothing was happening.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked with a frown.

"Can't you see? He doesn't belong in seoul." V said, looking directly into suga's confused eyes. Suga kept silent as he was thinking for an answer but the other beat him to it.

"He is just a dumb, weak country boy who belongs in a village or something." V spat the words with a tint of  bitterness and something else.

Namjoon just raised his eyesbrows and turned his head to look at suga's reaction. He had to admit that goosebumps radiated through his skin looking at the blue haired male.