chapter 24

EDIT :   i republished this chapter because many of you guys couldn't see it. :)

____________________________________

"That boy, he is a keeper. Don't lose him."

Taehyunt stared at his father blankly, still dazed and surprised about his words but he slowly recovered and gave a small smile back. He gave his father a sincere yet confident look before speaking.

"Yes dad, i won't lose him."

"..... or will he?"  

(An: huihuihui author nim likes messing with y'all🌚)

So hyun ruffled his son's head and chuckled.

"Good. Now what are you waiting here for? You have school don't you? Go on!~" he said and shooed the boy away, waving his hands cutely while ji hyun admired the father and son.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Yoongi and jungkook finally arrived at the school in the older's bike and walked inside casually. Meaning only the younger was normal while yoongi kept rubbing his head from the massive headache he had because of the drinks last night.

"Kenchana hyung?" Jungkook asked, with his worried doe eyes.

"Ah nothing's wrong jungkook. Just a slight headache. I'll be fine." He said, shrugging and acting normal while he wasn't. Slight memories of last night was trying to flash in his mind but it hurted his brains too.

They continued to walk along the corridor until yoongi froze when he spotted a certain and familiar pink haired male walking towards them from the other side.

A serious and huge waves of memories hit him like a train, and his face slowly turned pale when he remembered the load of words he delivered to the bog yesterday night in his drunken state.

"Why should his innocent soul be caged with murderers like us?"

"Me and taehyung, we have killed people before."

"Oh my fucking god." He muttered low enough only for himself to hear while jungkook obliviously smiled looking at his bestfriend walking towards them.

"I did not just say all that. Omg fuck my life. Fuck me!!!! What have you done min yoongi?! Have you lost your nuts?!" He mentally screamed while jimin stared at him with piercing cold eyes. Blank and an unknown expression. But he knew he was in great trouble.

"Hi jiminie hyung!" The pink haired male's expression slowly changed into a soft smile when jungkook greeted him firstly, oblivious to the awkward tension between the two older males.

"Hi kookie!" He said with a fake smile for the sake of the younger's sweetness. He looked at yoongi who looked constipated and pale as ever.

"Jungkook, i have to talk about something to your friend jimin. Would you leave first please?~" he pleaded trying not to hurt the younger but jungkook just smiled with a confused frown.

"Ok hyung! I'll leave then!" He said trying to sound happy as always but the obvious sad pout was visible in his cute face. He walked away slowly leaving the other two alone.

Right after jungkook disappeared from the hallway, yoongi's gaze turned to jimin and he was staring sternly at the younger, eyes piercing like knives. But jimin didn't look affected by it as he kept his resting bitch face.

"Lets talk alone." He said, grabbing jimin's hand and walking out which seemed like the exit of the school.

>>>>>>>>>>>

"Yoongi hyung and jiminie hyung are talking secrets without me." The brown haired male muttered to himself, walking through the school ground while sulking cutely.

He walked or more like stomped, mumbling and furrowing his eyebrows in anger but honestly he looked like a kid who didn't get his candy. 

But he stopped as the fresh, cold breeze of the morning gushed through him, sending shivers to the petite male. His lips curved into a smile as he stood outdoor, enjoying the cold yet soothing sunrise and wind.

But the male gasped as a strong grip on his arm suddenly pulled his hard, making the latter to turn around and clash into a hard and broad chest. It all happened so fast that jungkook didn't even get to react or realize whats happening. He could feel two strong arms holding him tightly into a breath taking hug.

In his sudden reflex he hardly pushed the other away with a panicked expression and and gasped when he saw the other's face.

"T-taetae hyu-

He was cut off again and yelped when the older pulled him forcefully again, engulfing him into another tight hug. The younger widened his eyes but stayed still in shock.

"Thank you." 

Taehyung whispered in his deep yet soothing voice and jungkook calmed down a little but was still shook a bit.

"H-huh..?" He hummed and placed his hands on the older's chest, trying to push him away gently but it seems like taehyung had other plans.

"H-hyung?" He called out in a low voice and the older just stayed silent, enjoying the intimacy. After a few minutes, the lilac haired male finally pulled away but still stayed close to he younger who looked uncomfortable with the whole situation.

He smiled and pushed the brown strands of the younger behind his ear while jungkook stared at him with wide, innocent doe eyes.

"Are you sure you're a human? Because you keep proving that you are an angel." Jungkook blinked and stared at him blankly while his cheeks heated with crimson pink. He had no words to reply for the older's statement.

"What is this? Are you blushing?~" the lilac haired make asked with a sly smirk, bending down to the younger's height level.

"A-aniyo!" Jungkook squeaked and covered his cheeks with his palms.

"Hmm... are you nervous around me jungkookie?" He mocked and stepped closer while the younger backed away in response.

"Is your heart fluttering for me?~"  he moved more closer while jungkiok kept backing away. But the older suddenly pulled him into his chest by holding his waist making him gasp loudly.

Jungkook kept him hand on the older's chest again but the lilac haired male tightened his grip on his waist. He slowly moved his face closer to the younger and showed his charming smile.

"My dad is asking for his son in law, so when are you free?"

Jungkook stared at him blankly, with mouth hung open and eyes wide open.

"H-hyung-

"Min jungkook." Taehyung cutted off the younger again and said at him intensely.

"Do you know what's between us?"

____________________________________

I know. I know

This chapter isn't satisfying at all and i am failing as an author again.😓

And i am sorry for not updating guys.

School is freaking hectic. I have been giving a bunch of homework and i had a prom night and my friend's birthday is this week so we have to prepare a surprise party for her.😥

Its been tiring.

Just bare with me for a while. I will be back with a good update.