chapter 39

"Whats the meaning of 'suck dicks'?" 

On cue jimin chocked on his milk.

"Wh-what?" He asked in disbelief.

"Sucking dicks hyung!!" Jungkook said more loudly and jimin immediately covered his mouth.

"Shhhh. Jungkook ah!" He dragged the boy out of the crowded corridor.

"Its umm.... its like... you suck the dick and bob you head on it. Its called a blowjob." Jimin explained while blushing madly.

"Dick?" Jungkook asked again and jimin sighed.

"Wait you learn bio right? Its called penis in the biology term." The pink haired male explained and jungkook screeched.

"You suck the weeweeeee! Thats dirtyyy!" Jungkook squeaked and covered his mouth in shock.

"The weewhat?" Jimin scoffed at the child.

"The weewee." Jungkook said softly and blushed while jimin chuckled.

"But trust me jungkookie. Its not as bad as you think it is. Sucking the 'weewee' is kinda fun. Like how you suck lollipop. I mean. I won't hesitate to give yoongi a blowjob." Jimin said dreamily while jungkook's eyes widened.

"Ayeee don't react like that babyboy. You will probably be giving taehyung's weewee a blowjob in the near future." Jimin said with a smirk and jungkook quickly shook his head as a 'no' and hid his face in his sweater paws.

"Hyung ... what you said meant that you like yoongi hyung?" Jungkook gave a counter strike and jimin started to blush madly.

"Yea.. i like him." It was now jimin turn to blush and hide his face.

"Uwahhhh. How come i didn't know this?!? Yayyyy jiminie hyung and yoongi hyunggg!!!" Jungkook squealed and did a cheer dance.

"Jungkook! shhh-

"Jiminie and yoongi hyung sitting on a treee!!!!  C u d d l i n g!!"  Jungkook sang like a little girl.

"Real mature kookie." The older rolled his eyes and went to stop the younger.

"You better keep this as a secret!" The pink haired male said and jungkook gave a thumbs up.

"Lets go suck weewees hyungggg!!!" Jungkook squealed and ran to the cafeteria while jimin eyes widened.

"This kid's innocence is gonna be the death of me" he thought and ran behind the younger.

Jungkook spotted yoongi, taehyung, namjoon and jin sitting together at a table and ran to them.

"Hyungsss!" He squealed.

"Jungkookieee noooo!" Jimin screamed running behind the younger.

"Me and jiminie hyung are gonna suck wee- i mean dicks!!!!!!"

Jungkook squealed while jin spat his drink on namjoon's face, yoongi chocked on his ciggarette, taehyung dropped his food and jimin froze in disbelief behind jungkook.

Jungkook waited for their response with sparkling eyes but only received dead silence and shocking stares.

"I swear i have nothing to do with this." Jimin said, putting his hands up as surrender and bailed out.