chapter 23

"So what did you want to talk about?" Ji hyun asked, scanning the nervous boy carefully. Jungkook fidgeted with his fingers and took a deep breath in the silent living room while so hyun just watched him.

"I will ask sorry in behalf of taetae hyung's rude behaviour just now." He stared off and couple looked at each other and the younger again.

"You don't to apologize for that spoiled brat-

"Aniyo!" The younger squeaked cutting off the woman who was speaking.

"Hyung is not bad. H-he has a kind heart. Its just that people don't see it. He is just heartbroken and pained. I don't know the reason why...."

Jungkook trailed along and the couple's face softened a bit.

"I am an outsider after all... so i won't ask what's the problem Mrs.kim. Its rude of me to invade your family privacy, but......"

This time the younger looked up at them, trying look as confident as possible.

"If you could just time spend with him a bit. Talk your hearts out. Hyung will definetely open out to you both. He misses you guys. He is just lonely. So please, just don't give up on him."

The brown haired male just stared at them with pleading puppy eyes which was glistening with every word he said. It was too irresistable and gorgeous.

"Ahh you're cute." Ji hyun said, her face curving into a beautiful smil while jungkook just blushed at the sudden compliment.

"We knew...." she then mumbled while her eyes darkened and her smile turned weak.

"We knew that its our fault. All of this. Because we are always fighting and busy with our working life. We couldn't give him enough attention either." Her tone was soft and wavery as her eyes turned glassy.

"Its ok.. people make mistakes in life." The younger said smiling widely at them.

"I am sure that if you take a break and spend your time with family, everything will be alright. Taetae hyung really loves you both. Thats why he is angry right now. Also when you both are fighting just think about the loving days you had with each other. It will slowly heal your anger towards each other."

The olders did look quite taken back and impressed by the young boy's advice. Ji hyun stared at him blankly while so hyun slowly started to smile understanding the younger's words. He finally found a cure to their fight, thanks to the young, innocent looking kid sitting infront of them.

"O-ok.. i think i should leave now. My mom will be worried." Jungkook said, standing up and bowing with respect.

"Thanks for your time Mr and Mrs kim." He said and turned around to leave but was stopped when he reached the door.

"Hey kid!" So hyun called out loudly making jungkook to turn around in confusion.

"What's your name?" He asked and the younger smiled softly.

"M-min jungkook." He stuttered shyly while so hyun smirked which resembled taehyung's smirk a lot.

"Kim jungkook sounds better doesn't it?"

His words bought ji hyun to shock and jungkook to confusion. After a minute the younger blurly smiled and walked out of the house, not understanding the meaning of the anything.

As the door closed after jungkook leaving, ji hyun abruptly turned to her husband who just casually walked inside the kitchen with his hands in his pockets.