chapter 54

You guys are so powerful. I am so damn impressed man.

So the video was taken down the next day evening and i did see all your comments on the video in the morning.

Thank you so much guys. You all are such angels❤💙💚💛💜💕💖💗💝💞💟

Imma cry.

Btw guess who's birthday is coming soon on july 14th.

This potato's. Haha😂

____________________________________

Yoongi's eyes furrowed in displease watching taehyung wail out his feelings like that. He couldn't stand to watch his loved ones looking so broken.

It was even more frustrating when he couldn't do anything about it. And he wondered. Why? Why does everything has to go wrong? Why is everyone he loved suffering? Why does fate have to be so cruel?.

He exhaled sharply while stumbling back and walked away from the scene. Jin and namjoon grabbed taehyung to stop his actions while jimin's attention went to the blond haired male who walked out.

He sighed before following the direction of the older.

"Yoongi.... where are you going?" The pink haired male asked softly as yoongi continued to stomp down the streets which was strangely empty in this time.

"Away from this goddamn house. I can't stand seeing them in pain." The blond haired make grumbled and gritted his teeth while clenching his fist.

"You are running away from your problems?"

The older froze for a moment and turned around to face the younger who wore a stern face now.

"What.." he mumbled but felt a bitter feeling forming on his chest at the younger's accurate words.

"You are running away from your problems. Do you think thats the best thing to do?" Jimin's tone was soft and calm but his face was serious making the older speechless.

"What else can i do? Everything is ruined now.. my brother who i loved the most in this world won't look at me the way he did before. My friends are suffering for no reason. My past is haunting me forever jimin. Why is it so hard to let it go?...." jimin's eyes softened at the view of the older trembling miserabely. Looking so pained that even his voice came out broken.

He walked forward and wrapped his arms around yoongi's broad shoulders and placed his chin on it.

"Its just a bad dream." He whispered soothingly into the older's ear and the blind haired male frowned. "A bad dream which will finish when you wake up. It will end as time goes by like a bad dream."

Yoongi let out the raged breath he was holding, his chest feeling some relief and his tensed shoulder finally slumped. Jimin smiled in a teensy bit of happiness when he felt the older relax in his hold.

He broke the hug and looked at the dazed, cute older with a warm smile. "Lets take a walk. The sunset is pretty." He said as he held his tiny hand out to the older who looked at him in confusion.

The blond haired male cleared his throat awkwardly and hesitatingly interwined his hand with the younger's smally, chubby ones. Jimin lowly chuckled at the older flustered state and started walking through the garden while admiring the sunset.

Yoongi felt his heart racing and gulped at his feelings while stealing glances of the younger beside him. He gazed longer at the smaller male without realizing and noticed how jimin's eyes turned into crescents when he smile at the scenery. His cheek was puffy and pink and his button nose made him look even more cuter and soft. He looked soft and warm and yoongi was kind of sure that he would also feel the same.