Chapter 30

"I love you Min Jungkook."

Taehyung stared into the younger's eyes intensely with burning passion and love which almost melted the brown haired male's petite body.

"Love as in a romantic way

"Love as in a romantic way. I want to touch you, cherish every part of you."

The lilac haired male said in his deep voice while tracing his long slender fingers on the younger's soft pink cheek.

To say that jungkook was speechless would be an understatement. He was beyond the shookness of the shook (xd).

"Be mine

"Be mine."

There was an pin drop silence after that. Just both of the males staring into each other eyes and melting but the moment was ruined by a certain blonde male.

Suga dashed through the door after using the spare keys since jungkook locked it and stared at the lilac haired male in shock.

"How did you get in here?!?!" He asked in disbelief while staring at taehyung. His gaze soon went to the open window of jungkook's room and he finally realized.

He gave the tall male a death glare and dragged him by his collar out of jungkook's room in anger. The younger quickly ran behind the two olders to stop his overprotective and angrybird brother from doing anything.

"I didn't give you permission to step into my house-

"Yoongi hyung its ok!"

Jungkook shouted and quickly held onto yoongi's arms to calm him down. He looked back at taehyung with a pleading face.

"Leave for now hyung."

The lilac haired male sighed as he walked out of the house, leaving the two brothers alone.

"What did you do that for?! You know he hurt your feelings-

"Yoongi hyung." The younger cut him off again while cupping the older's pale white cheeks with his hands.

"You trust me right?" He asked sincerely while staring into the blonde haired male's eyes.

"Jungkook-