chapter 48

The theme of this chapter is:

Grab tissues guys.

____________________________________

"BANG!"

The timing of the shot going off and taehyung covering infront of yoongi like a barrier happened in sync.

Yoongi's brown eyes widened in fear and shock while staring at the lilac haired male infront of him who was panting with closed eyes.

The corridor which was filled with loud violence a second ago was now dead silent.

Namjoon's and yoongi's gaze remained on taehyung with shock but jimin looked ahead of them.

The pink haired male was frozen while a tear scrolled down his pale cheek as he felt a lump forming on his throat.

"J-jungkook..."

Jimin's cracked voice broke the glassy silence but also shot arrows through the other three oblivious males who widened their eyes at his word.

All of them turned and followed jimin gaze, only find a horror which could haunt then forever.

"W-why you...." kris muttered looking at the yonger male who was stood infront of him while his trembling hands held the gun which was pointed to his chest.

Jungkook's skin paled while his body shaked like a fragile leaf as blood oozed out from his chest. His tear-drenched face glanced up at kris one last time before his whole body dropped to the cold marbled floor.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" yoongi ran to the younger's body, tripping in the process as his vision blurred with glassy layers of tears.

Kris stumbled back, staring at the scarlet liquid decorating the floor from jungkook's figure. He turned around and ran away weakly making all his men to retreat as well.

"Baby.." yoongi mumbled through his shivering chapped lips as he lifted the younger's cold body into his arms.

Taehyung and jimin stayed rooted to the ground, unable to move from staring at the scene while namjoon ran to yoongi as well.

"Wake up baby! Come on!" The blonde haired male's words came out chocked as he kept tapping jungkook's face to bring in conciousness.

"Come on!! Wake uppp! Please please please! Jungkook please." Yoongi was pleasing vulnerably at this point as tears gushed out of his eyes.

"Namjoon! Do something!" Yoongi cried out while gritting his teeth as he held onto the younger's body tightly.

Two figures emerged from the corridor, jin and ken, who were panting loudly as jin held a phone in his hand which jimin called earlier.