chapter 38

"So what exactly happened again?"  Jin asked, looking at the raged yoongi, innocent jungkook who was drinking his banana milk and taehyung who was sulking with his swollen cheek.

"This prick tried to give alcohol to my jungkook." Yoongi stated while swinging his arm around jungkook's shoulder.

"I told you! It was an accident. Nothing happened between us!" Taehyung yelled and rolled his eyes in annoyment.

"Uh huh. Something would have happened if i didn't cockblock y'all." Yoongi yelled back while jimin and namjoon sighed.

"Yah stop it." Jin shouted slapping the back of their heads.

"Fighting infront of jungkook like thugs! You guys are such a bad influence." The doctor spat and brought jungkook closer to him.

"Have you eaten jungkook ah?" He asked in a sweet voice while jimin's jaw dropped due to the duality. Yoongi and tae groaned while rubbing their aching head.

"Yes hyung. I had pancakes." The youngest said and giggled while jin squealed.

"Awww my squishy little baby!!" The older cooed and pinched his cheeks.

"Yah! Stop 'baby-ing' him! Only i can do that!" Yoongi stated and pulled his brother close to him.

"Can y'all just enjoy the break time quietly. I am getting a headache." Namjoon whined while rubbing his temples and jimin agreed with him.

"Its time for my art class." Jungkook mumbled looking at his small black coloured mickey mouse watch.

"Do you want me to drop you off?" Yoongi and V said at the same time and glared at each other later.

"Its okay hyungs! Enjoy your break time. I can go by myself."  Jungkook cheered and ran off before anyone could say anything.

"Yah stop copying me!" Taehyung and yoongi shouted together as jungkook left and the others started laughing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Oh no i am gonna be late." The brown haired male mumbled and started running through the long corridor in a rush.

He looked up from his watch and widened his eyes as a tall figure emerged out of nowhere infront of him.

"Ahhh." Jungkook squeaked as he crashed onto the hard chest and both of them fell onto the ground with the younger on the top.

"What the fuck!" The tall male cursed out loud as his body hit on the hard surface with a light weight ontop of him.

His face scrunched due to the pain of the harsh landing and squinted his eyes open to see a body lying ontop of him.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and widened it as his face was lying on the other person's chest.

"Yah!"

Jungkook flinched at the loud growl and immediately reacted.

"I am so sorry!" He squeaked and tried to move awat by kneeling on the ground but his left knee accidentely kneeled onto the other's crotch.