chapter 52

POTATO NIM IN YOOO AREAAA!!!

Sorry for the late update guys. *give hugs and kisses*

BUT HAS ANYONE SEEN MY WIG?!?!? ITS FUCKING FLEW BECAUSE

JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK DECIDED TO DYE HIS HAIR AND WEAR HARNESS.

HAKDBAJSNND I NEVER KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME. I LITERALLY CRIED THE WHOLE DAY AFTER SEEING IT.

Also pls read the author note at the end guys. Got some important info.

Anyways grab tissues guys. You will need it in this chap.

____________________________________

Jungkook opened his mouth to ask but froze the next second when the older yanked him and caged him into his arms before pressing their lips together.

The younger's eyes widened as kris crashed their lips together. He yelped and moved back to only hit against the dressing table and the brunette forced him back into his arms again. But a vase on the table fell, crashing against the wooden floor into pieces, creating a loud noise which the tall male still didn't care about.

"Jungkook!! What happen-" Taehyung busted the door open with a worried look but froze at the scene unfolding in front of him. 

Kris broke the kiss and moved away from the younger, slowly turning his head towards the frozen lilac haired male. Yoongi, namjoon and the others soon run into the room too because of the crashing sound but halted, widening their eyes at the tall male.

Kris smirked at taehyung who's eyes darkened. His fist clenched tightly until his face turned red in anger when he saw the teary-eyed shocked jungkook and smugly standing kris.

Kris's smirk irked taehyung and he wanted to wipe it off so he did. He stomped forward, throwing a searing punch on the brunette's face before grabbing his collar and slamming him against the wall. 

"You fucking dared to touch him when he's mine- i'll fucking kill you-" Taehyung growled while gritting his teeth, his eyes fuming with rage.

"Taehyung! calm down!" Namjoon yanked the said male off kris and held him back from murdering someone because he looked like he was about to do that. 

Kris smirked as he wiped his mouth which was bleeding from the punch. "He won't be yours Taehyung." he taunted looking at the lilac haired male who was giving him a death glare while trying to get out of namjoon's hold.

 "When he gets to know that you and yoongi, his beloved hyungs were the one who killed my father." kris gritted his teeth as he scowled the last part and smirked at jungkook's reaction.