Chapter 41

"Reservations on kim So hyun." So hyun said, leaning against the glass desk.

"Wahh this is luxurious." Jimin awed at the place together with jungkook while the others weren't that surprised as they had been to rich places before.

"Jungkook don't wonder off like that. Hold my hand." Yoongi lectured the younger who was pouting. He wanted the others to treat him as a grown up but they definetely didn't.

"Yah. He was beside me!" Taehyung scoffed and held jungkook's other hand while glaring at yoongi.

"Yah!! I always take care of him!" Yoongi scowled while grabbing jungkook's hand tightly.

PAK!!

"you guys are gonna tear him apart." Jin exclaimed while smacking their heads. He pulled jungkook out of their grasp and held his hand.

"I will hold his hand. Now shut up both of you." Jin said sternly, giving his scary death glare while Namjoon and jimin chuckled.

"Ok guys. We have got 4 rooms now. We means two stay in each. Me and ji hyun already chose one. I will leave the rest for you guys to decide." So hyun explained after coming back from the reception. He held the other three keycards in his hand to the other males.

"Me and jin will take one." Namjoon said and took one of the card from so hyun's hand.

"ME AND JUNGKOOK!"

Both taehyung and yoongi shouted at the same time in sync and then glared at each other.

"Yah! I wanted to share a room with him!"

"In your dreams! I am not letting you stay with him! God knows what you will do!"

"Yah! I am his boyfriend!"

"I am his brother!"

"And i am the devil who is gonna smack you two to oblivion if you both don't shut the fuck up!!" Jin exclaimed and smacked their heads harshly earning pained groans.

"Yah i will share with jungkook!let him share with cottonhe- i mean jimin!" Yoongi exclaimed and started arguing with jin while taehyung planned an idea in his head.

He turned around to see jungkook playing with the fishes in the indoor pond and jimin giggling at him.

"Haha aish so cute-

Jimin stopped and turned around when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned pale when he noticed taehyung's creepy smirk.

"Lets have a deal man." Taehyung said and jimin rose his eyesbrow.

"I want jungkook and you want yoongi, i know that." Taehyung whispered while jimin was amused.

"So how about we throw a little drama and separate the brothers.." jimin smirked at the lilac haired male's suggestion and nodded.

"Great. Now play along." V muttered before pushing jimin away harshly.

"Yah you stupid midget!! What makes you think i want to share a room with you!" V snapped and everyone turned their head towards him.

"What the fuck you asshole! Get your attitude somewhere else! I wouldn't want to share a room with a lowlife creature like you!" Jimin shouted back, still amused by tae's smart idea.

"I could smash you like an ant. Know your place midget." V mocked and jimin made an angry expression. 

Meanwhile, jungkook ran further away from the lobby, trying to catch a butterfly which accidently entered the classy hotel.