Chapter 29

"Yea No wonder that even you're father left you!!"

There was a moment of silence after V spat out those words. His breath hitched at his own words and his eyes constantly turned to severe regret.

On the other side, jungkook stared at him with wide, red, teary eyes filled with hurt. There was no tint of his cheeriness on his always happy looking face. He always had a smile which would brighten up everyone'e heart but now his face looked devastated.

Before V could utter another word, a strong white fist came in contact with his face, sending him back but he regained his position to look at the furious face of his bestfriend.

Jungkook gasped along with jimin and jin who were standing at the side which was their original position. Yes, the four people who went unnoticed by the two males were Yoongi, jimin, namjoon and jin who walked into the horrible scene coincidentely.

"How fucking dare you Kim Taehyung?" Yoongi muttered in a low dangerous voice which could slice through any living person alive.

The said male stared at him quietly, unable to form any words. His gaze and focus was only on a particular person who stood frozen behind yoongi. Trembling and fragile. He fisted his hand and gritted his teeth in anger at himself for hurting his most precious person.

Jungkook stumbled back weakly and ran away, without listening to any of the yells produced by jin and jimin to stop him.

"Jungkook!!" The lilac haired male shouted, ready to run after the broken boy but was bought back by yoongi harsh hold on his arm.

"JUST FUCKING STAY AWAY." The blonde haired male said loud and stern enough to send shivers to everyone but taehyung.

"Yoongi listen-

"No you listen to me Kim Taehyung!" The dominant and overpowering voice of yoongi froze everyone in the school yard.

"You are lucky that i haven't killed you yet for whatever you said."

He stepped toward taehyung dangerously while intensely staring at him with burning eyes.

"Stay. Away. From. Him. Or. I. Will. Kill. You." He pressed deeply on each word he voiced out but taehyung didn't seem intimitated with it like he others.

He was as strong or more stronger then Suga and nothing could just wave him off. Especially when it came to jungkook. He was turning back this time.

Yoongi slowly turned around and walked away, while holding all his rage inside him. He forgave V for everything he did to jungkook in the past but this time it was a big 'no'.

"V...."

Namjoon spoke slowly, killing the floating silence around them and the said male didn't spare a glance at anyone around him. He looked at the ground in shame and regret. But was confident enough to go back to the younger again.

"I am going to him." The lilac haired male muttered angrily and stared to walk away.

"Did you not hear what yoongi told you just now??!!"

Namjoon exclaimed as he stared at the stubborn male in disbelief.

"I promised myself and my dad that i would never lose him."

Taehyung muttered, his back facing namjoon but the older could feel the pain in the younger's heart.

The older went silent after his words and V finally walked away from that place, leaving jin, jimin and namjoon alone.

"Ookkk.... can someone explain what the fish is happening?!" Jin spoke, clueless about the whole situation and jimin let out a huge sigh before starting his long explanation of the past.