chapter 22

"Me and taehyung. We have killed people before."

Jimin stared frozen at yoongi while horrendous thunders emitted through the dark clouds outside. Everything went blur for a second. His brain couldn't absorb it nor believe it.

"Ohh~and u must see the victims begging for mercy while we torture them. How oddly satisfying it was for us." Yoongi said and laughed wickedly while jimin looked flabbergasted. He blood went cold as he started shivering slightly. His face turned pale even more.

"W-what -

Before he could even question, the older had passed out on the table. He stared at the sleeping male worriedly.

" i need to bring him home?.....aish" he thought and stared at the snoring male.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Oof.. he's heavy." The pink haired male grunted and finally laid the older on his bed. He wrapped the blanket on the male and stared at him while thinking about the words he said earlier.

"Was it true?..." he muttered to himself looking at yoongi's peaceful sleeping face. Yoongi suddenly moved in sleep and swayed his hand to the right to turn his body around but it accidently bumped onto the side table making jimin flinch from the sound of things falling and crashing onto the floor.

"Aish.. this guy...." he thought and picked it all, placing it back on the table but stopped as he saw a broken photo frame on the floor.
The glassed above was in pieces but the picture inside was quite secured.

He inhaled deeply and slowly picked up the picture while staring at it with an unknown emotion.

"Why do i have a bad feeling that all this is indicating something..." he thought as he stared at the photo and back at suga who was sleeping on the bed.

"No matter what happened in the past. I hope you protect him now." He muttered to the male who was sleeply soundly. With a heavy heart jimin left the place later that night.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and flinched a bit due to the sunlight. He yawned with sleepy eyes but it widened soon as he saw a familiar face only inches away from him.

"Taetae hyung?!" His mind screamed as he realized that the sleeping male was hugging him tightly.

"O-ok ok jungkook ah ...calm down." The male thought as he felt like he was about to hyperventilate due to the intimacy. He slowly took taehyung's arms away from his waist and got up quickly, running inside the washroom.