chapter 46

Potato nim can't come to the phone right.

You wanna know why?

Cause she's going from NY to Cali, london to paris, hongkong to brazil!!!

*screams*

EL MARIACHIII!!!!!!!!!

*world stares at her weirdly*

Ok i am done.

But lots of rant about love yourself tear in the end.

And also.. you guys might wanna grab some food before reading or something. Cause this chapter is 3000+ words..... hehe.

____________________________________

"Why are y'all wearing suits just to meet your old friends?" Jin asked while eyeing the three males who were fixing their ties and blazers.

"Ummm. Its a formal party you know. We can look trashy babe." Namjoon chuckled nervously and kissed jin's cheek while holding his waist.

"Hyung can i meet jungkook before i go?" Taehyung asked while pouting because he missed puppy.

"No. You and yoongi were being assholes today morning." Jin replied sternly and the lilac haired make huffed.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at them and walked out of the room to the corridor's balcony. He lit up the ciggarette which was between his lips and took it out to leave huffs of smoke out.

"Hyung."

Yoongi immediately chocked and threw the ciggarette away before turning around.

Jungkook came closer, revealing his bunny smile and yoongi smiled before coughing a bit.

"Yes bub?" He asked and brought his brother closer while looking at the night sky of jeju.

"Yoongi hyung shouldn't hurt taehyung hyung like that again." Jungkook said sadly while looking down and yoongi looked at him.

"Whatever." Yoongi grumbled lowly and rolled his eyes, not wanting to admit his mistake.

"Will you promise me?" Jungkook asked again and the older frowned.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"Promise me that you won't hurt taetae hyung again." Jungkook said and raised his hand towards yoongi.

"I-i don't know about this-

"Pleaseee hyunggg! For meee!" Jungkook pleaded with puppy doe eyes which was yoongi's weakness.

The older sighed before placing his palm on top jungkook's.

"I promise..."

"That you won't hurt taetae hyung ever." Jungkook insisted for him to continue.

".....i won't hurt taehyung ever." Yoongi said but was unsure about everything. However jungkook giggled and hugged the older tightly.

"I love you yoongi hyung." Jungkook purred into the other's neck and yoongi slowly let out his gummy smile.

Their moment was interrupted by suga's phone and they broke their hug.

"I'll be back." Yoongi said when he read the caller's name and walked away.

Jungkook sighed contently and turned around to look at the nught view again. The fresh scent of the breeze felt refreshing as he inhaled it.

A pair of sneaky arms wrapped around his waist, startling the younger male.