Chapter 42

Hola!

Potato nim missed you all😊 did y'all miss potato nim too?

Enjoy this chapter💕

____________________________________

"Look kookie! I found another crab!" Namjoon squealed and ran over the soft sand of the shore to jungkook. The said male turned around with a amused face.

"Uwahhh its so cute! Hyungie is so cool!" Jungkook exclaimed looking at the baby crab crawling on namjoon's tanned palm.

The older nodded proudly, showing off to his son- he meant jungkookie, the cute 16 old baby they all took care of.

Meanwhile yoongi and taehyung went for surfing in the huge crystal waves. Jimin was building a sand castle while jin was busy taking photos of the scenery for memories.

Namjoon dragged jungkook with him for crab hunting which he was obsessed over and taehyung's parents were lying on the beach with loads of sunscreen lotion applied on them.

"Lunch time everybodyy!" Jin shouted while placing his camera inside his bag and walking over to ji hyun.

"Hyung! Look! Me and joonie hyung found Mr. Crabs!" Jungkook squealed and ran to jin to show him a baby red crab which he and namjoon found.

"AAAH AHHHA HAJSIFVOA!!!" Jin screamed in feat and fell back, looking at the deadly creature in pov.

"Put it down kookiee!!!" The older exclaimed and namjoon chuckled before taking the crab away from jungkook's hand and letting it go somewhere.

"Kookie look at my sand castle!" Jimin exclaimed and waved his hands at jungkook for the latter to follow him.

"Wah its so windy today." Yoongi came back with taehyung as they both held their surf boards.

"I know right! But it feels good." Jin said in delight as he enjoyed the cold weather of jeju.

" Jin said in delight as he enjoyed the cold weather of jeju

"Woah coincidence guys." Namjoon exclaimed looking at his phone.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked, drying his hair with a towel while the tiny droplets of salt water ran down his tanned naked upper body to his soaking wet beach shorts.

"Mark tuan is getting married. Whatsmore is that its happening in jeju." Namjoon said, his voice lower then normal which caught yoongi and taehyung's attention.

"Should we attend?" V asked in a monotone and yoongi shook his head.

"I don't think its a good idea." The blonde haired male said while frowning.