chapter 51

Sorry for the late update. I had plans so it got delayed . Pls forgive potato nim🙇🙇🙇

And i know i am late but i still wanna wish you all.

EID MUBARAK to all my beautiful armys out there💖💖💖

I hope you all enjoyed!

And i have something to say at the end so enjoy the chapter for now💕

____________________________________

"Yah!! I told you to not run!!"

Taehyung scolded as soon as he caught the younger's fragile body before he could race further.

Both of them were panting loudly but jungkook suddenly started to cough out loudly while grabbing onto taehyung's shirt tightly.

"J-jungkook ah! Are you okay?" The older immediately panicked and knelt down to make jungkook sit on the sand while patting his back.

He quickly took out the inhaler from his pocket and held it into the younger's mouth while pressing the top.

"Aish i told you to not run.." the lilac haired male sighed in relief once jungkook's seizure ended.

"Hyung.... why can't i run like always?" Jungkook's eyes turned glassy tinted with sadness as his thin lips curved downwards.

"Its because you just got injured okay! You will be totally healthy later on. I promise!" Taehyung exclaimed while squishing the younger's pale cheeks together with his huge palms.

The younger nodded and looked down, his mood still not brightened up. Taehyung sighed and kneeled down in front of the younger earning a shocked gasp.

"Until that i'll be your anpanman!" the lilac haired said cutely and lifted his arms up, doing a weird pose while jungkook smiled.

"Its okay hyungie. I am heavy hehe." Jungkook said softly but tae frowned and shook his head.

"Nope! you are not! Now get on my back or i'll be sad." taehyunng said and pouted that he was gonna be sad which of course jungkook would never like. 

Jungkook sighed and bent down, hooking his arms around the older's neck and wrapping his feeble legs around his waist as taehyung stood up.

"Where do you wanna go Mr kookie?" taehyung imitated a formal tone, acting like a driver, earning a cute giggle from the younger.

"To the moon and stars.~" jungkook whispered into the older's ears and giggled again when taehyung turned his head, looking at him with a small smile.

"Off we go then!" he exclaimed and started running around aimlessly, earning a surprised gasp from the other but it soon turned into happy laughter. 

Chopa and Miri, who the males took with them to the park, saw the scene and started running behind their owners, following their actions. 

Taehyung tilted his head to look at the younger while running breathlessly and he got what he wanted. The beautiful smile which belonged to his lover. Wrinkles appeared below jungkook eyes as he smiled and laughed out in glee, showing his set of bunny teeth. 

He was glowing under the sunlight, looking like an angel and taehyung couldn't ask for more.