chapter 17

"Jungkook." Both the males turned around to look at blonde male who was giving them a death stare.

"Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook muttered as he stared at his brother. But something wasn't right.

The older was not having his usual soft and caring face he shows to jungkook. His eyes were dark as he clenched his fist which gave shivers to jungkook.

"Come here right now." He ordered which jungkook hesitatingly followed. But before he could take a step towards yoongi a strong tug on his wrist stopped him.

He looked behind to see taehyung holding his wrist tightly while staring at yoongi.

"H-hyung let go-

"Don't touch him you bastard!!" Yoongi growled, moving forward in a blink of an eye. His clenched fist landed on taehyung's face, resulting the latter to stumble back a bit.

Jungkook gasped and stared wide eyed at his brother's sudden outburst. Taehyung wiped the blood off his mouth and stared at yoongi with a victory smirk which irritated the blonde male even more.

"You fucking asshole." He granted and charged forward to land another punch on the smirking face but a soft tug on his arm distracted him. It was none other then his lovable brother.

"Hyung!!! Please stop!" Jungkook pleaded, trying to calm the raged male. Yoongi stared at jungkook with confused eyes but pulled his arm away later.

"Jungkook stay out of this." He stated and walked towards V but was shocked at his brother's next action.

"No hyung!" Jungkook shouted, standing infront of V like a barrier and biting his bottom lip in nervousness. His action earned a frown from yoongi and a smug smirk from V.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" Yoongi asked, gritting his teeth.

"Taetae hyung apologized! We are friends now! You don't have to hurt him." The younger said in a low voice and pouted at his brother who looked at V suspiciously.

"Look he even bought me this plushie and brought me to mall! Nothing bad happened!" Jungkook said with a wide grin even though he did lie about the last part. But he didn't want yoongi to know about the ice cream incident. It was gonna make everything more harder.

The unsatisfied blonde male just sighed clicked his tougue randomly.

"I will talk to you later jungkook. Get inside the house now." He stated sternly.

"But hyungs should become friends first." Jungkook said as he pulled V with him, closer to suga.

He took both of their hands and interwined it together by force and smiled happily.

"Come on!" He cheered looking at the two older males who stared at him with a poker face.

"Yea yea. We are friends now jungkookie. Believe hyung." Suga said with a fake gentle smile and V silently scoffed at him.

"Oookay i will go now." Jungkook said whiling yawning cutely and looking at them with sleepy eyes.

"Bye V hyung!" He said and run towards the house as both the males stared at him. Once the door was closed by the younger, suga swiftly turned to face the lilac head with a death glare.

"Why are you doing this V?" He asked, his tone and expression serious as ever.

"Doing what?" The other retorted with a poker face.

"Is your intention really is to hurt him?" The blond male asked.

"I won't hurt him. From now on. You don't have to worry about it anymore. I already apologised-