2- Drunk Girlfriend FaceTime- Colby

Colby

"But babe, I look like bullshit!" she said, whining.

"Y/N you could never look like bullshit" I said, laughing.

"I'm gonna show you ma foot. Colbitch, I know you have a foot fetish" she said, shoving her foot in front of the camera.

"Babe, I don't. Now get your foot outta the camera and show me your gorgeous face" I said, getting annoyed but laughing at the camera.

"You gonna scream. You gonna run 5 fucking miles when you ma ugly ass face" she said, loudly.

I shushed her.

"Babe, everyone else in the house is asleep, you need to be quiet" I said, laughing.

"Babe, you playin' this through a speaker. Bitch this is our private time. Anyway how can they hear me, I'm in Y/C/N ( Your Country Name and if your country is America, say your state)" she said, giggling.

"Babe, c'mon, I about to leave" I said, laughing.

"Fine. But when have a seizure because I gave you one, I'm not even gonna fucking call 911 for yo ass, because I'll just be sat on FaceTime singing 'I told you so bitch!'" she said, giggling.

"Ok, do that" I said, folding my arms.

She put her face on the camera and she didn't look ugly. Yeah, her mascara was running a bit but she was pissed off her head.

"Ok how you not dying?" she asked, sounding disappointed.

"You sound disappointed" I said.

"I'm not. I just am tired ok?" she said, hiccupping.

"Ok" I said, smiling.

"Babe, babe, babe, babe, honey, picklepie, Colbitch, Brockili!" she said, repetitively.

"What?" I asked, stopping her.

"I'm dead" she said, as she closed her eyes.

"No I'm not" she said, giggling.

"You're such a fucking goof" I said, blowing her a kiss.