46- Filming The Best Skit Ever- Corey

Y/N
"Baby, can you come and film a skit with me?" Corey asked, making a pouty face.

"Depends, what's it about?" I asked, shutting my laptop.

"I'm gonna ask you out to prom and your gonna be like really cute as always but in that voice you always make, and Colby's gonna be your dad" he said sitting down next to me.

"Ok sure. I'm just gonna put on some Corey Scherer limited edition merch because you know I support my baby" I said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

I put on one of the huge jumpers and some sweatpants. I'm really comfortable on camera and I don't give a damn about how shit I look. I walked donwstairs and Corey was already outside filming. Colby high fived me before he went into the 24 peepee room. Corey knocked on the door and I opened the door.

"Oh my gawd hey!" I said in my weird voice.

"Hey, can I come in?" He asked smiling.

"Yah of course you adorable... Specimen" I said trying to not break character because Corey had taken his hair out of his manbun and looked really emo like Colby.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me?" He asked passing me some dead flowers which I'd thrown in the trash this morning.

"Of course I will. I love these flowers. I love the smell of, pizza rolls?" I asked looking at him.

"Who da furk is dat?" Colby asked coming out of the bathroom.

"Dad this is my date to the prom" I said smiling.

"Yur durt tur thur prum?" He asked looking at Corey.

"Yeah I'm Corey sir" Corey said.

"Yur gunnur turk mur durter on a durt tur thur prum?" He asked

"Yes sir your daughter truly is gorgeous" Corey said.

"Sur yur thunkun yu murt gurt a lil kiss on thu pecker? Ma durter? Imma beat yur urse" Colby said raising a hand.

"DAD SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled in a deep voice.

I looked at Colby and we all burst into laughter.

"Ok that was a failed skit" Corey said laughing.

He turned the camera off and then me, Corey, Brennen, and Colby all got some McDonald's for lunch.