80- Pull The Plug- Sam

Sam
"Haha babe look. No seatbelt" Y/N said as she unbuckled her seatbelt and watched it as it slid over her body.

"Babe put it back on. Stop being dumb" I said as I kept on looking at the road.

"What? I don't need one. There's no point. They don't do anything" she said as she put her arms in the air.

I reached across and tried to put her seatbelt on for her. I felt the tires of the car skid and I lost control of the car. Elise screamed and the car hit a tree and Elise flew through the windshield. I hit my head on the steering wheel and the airbag went off. I rushed out of the car and ran to her.

"Elise. Elise babe wake up!" I yelled as I shook her shoulders.

She was limp, her face bleeding and swollen.

"Hey are you okay?" Someone asked running up to us.

"No. She's not responding. Please call the police" I said turning around to see who it was.

It was Brennen.

"Oh my god Sam!" He said as he crouched down by my side.

"Brennen" I said sighing.

He pulled his phone out and he talked to the paramedic.

"They'll be here in 5" Brennen said sighing.

I felt my head go heavy and then it went black.

I woke up and a bright light blinded me. I sat up and I saw I was in hospital.

"Ah finally, you're awake" the doctor said sighing.

"Where's Y/N?" I asked as I started to get out of bed.

"Sir you can't see her" the doctor said putting me back onto the bed.

"Why?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Sir. Your girlfriend sustained injuries. Injuries so severe that she will probably never wake up. She'll hear you, but she'd never talk to you or touch you. So you have two choices. Let her live her life in the hospital, or pull the plug" he said as he left.

After contemplating so many things, I finally decided. I told the doctor and he said that it's be the best choice. I watched through the window as they went to her room. Elton rushed to the hospital.

"Sam how is she?" He asked as he hugged me.

"Elton, there's something you should know" I said as I looked at him.

He looked at the window and saw them stopped the machine and unplugging all the things from Y/N's body.

"What the hell are they doing Sam?" He asked as he grabbed me.

"I told them to pull the plug" I said crying.

He boiled up with anger and he punched me.

"You idiot. Don't fucking talk to me. Stay away from my sister" he said as he walked off in tears.

I stood up and crying and I ran home.