75- Forbidden Love- Corey

(HEY YOU GUYS. I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVE BEEN SO INACTIVE RECENTLY. WHEN I GOT BACK TO SCHOOL, I HAVE TWO EXAMS. ONE FOR DRAMA WHERE I HABE TO LEARN A SCRIPT, AND THE OTHER WHERE I HAVE TO ANSWER OVER 100 QUESTIONS FOR A SPANISH SPEAKING ASSESSMENT. BUT ITS MIDNIGHT IN ENGLAND AND I AM DOING THIS FOR YOU GUYS)

Y/N
"Mom, Dad, Corey's a great guy. I don't see how you don't see that" I said arguing with my Mom and Dad as always.

"He's a bad influence Y/N. One of the neighborhood's most troubled kids" Mom said as I placed around the living room.

"I don't care. Maybe I like the fact that he's troubled. At least it makes him interesting rather than a bore like you two" I said storming upstairs.

I slammed my door and laid on m bed. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through Instagram.
---------- 3 hours later ----------
"Honey me and your Dad are going out for the night!" My mom called from downstairs.

"Whatever" I yelled back.

I sighed as I heard the car engine driving off the driveway. I stood up from my bed and opened my window.

"You can come up now" I called down to Corey.

He climbed up the side of the house.

"Good. Now I can do this" he said cupping my face and kissing me

I smiled into the kiss as we fell back onto the bed not breaking the kiss.

"Ok Corey. Do you want pizza?" I asked getting from underneath him.

"Of course I do" he said smiling.

My door flew open and my Dad came in and grabbed Corey.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing with my daughter?" He asked shouting.

"Get off him!" I yelled at my Dad.

He let go of Corey and grabbed me and slapped me and threw me on the bed.

"Y/D/N! (Your dad's name)" My mom yelled.

"What? She's disrespected this family!" My dad yelled as Corey grabbed me.

"Well done Dad. You just lost me as your daughter" Is aid grabbing Corey's hand.

"And where do you think you're going?" My dad asked grabbing my arm.

"The furthest I can get from you!" I yelled tears brewing in my eyes.

"Honey wait" my mom said as I pushed by her.

I ran out of the house with Corey and we went to the only place that calmed me. Corey and I's rock. Where we thought about everything.

"Are you ok?" Corey asked as I wiped the blood from my cheek.

"I'm fab Corey!" I said sarcastically.

"He had no right to do that to you" he said ignoring my sarcasticness.

"But he said Corey" I yelled.