13- Aaron's Best Friend- Sam Golbach

Y/n

Today, I was driving out to L.A to see my friend of 20 years. I'd known Aaron's since we were both 1 and he was my best friend all the way through high school. We'd been planning this for ages. I pulled up outside of the address he'd given me as my SatNav said "you've arrived at your destination". I got out and grabbed my bags. I brought two because I was staying for a month. I knocked on the front door and heard someone shout, "I'll get it".

"Hi?" he asked, looking at me confused.

"Hi, is Aaron there?" I asked, smiling.

"Oh, your the girl who's staying with us. I'm Sam" he said, letting me in.

"Y/N. Doherty? Where you at?" I asked, standing in the middle of the echoing hallway.

"Y/N/N. Is that you, you little chicken nugget?" he asked, popping his head around the corner of the wall.

"You better hug me to find out!" I said, smiling.

He ran to me and picked me up and spun me around.

"Lte me down you lemon!" I said, laughing.

"I'm sorry, I missed you" he said, leading me to the other room where everyone was.#

"I missed you too" I said, smiling.

"Guys, this is my amazing friend Y/N from back home. I want you to treat her nicely" Aaron said, taking on the overprotective older brother role he always is.

"I'm sure that they will" I said, smiling.

"Hi, I'm Elton. I'm basically the only mature one in this house, but I definitely do the best pranks" Elton said, shaking my hand.

"Oh you do. I've watched the whole prank war and ever since the smack cam video, I definitely thought you were winning until Devyn pretended to get kidnapped. That was when I was on team Devyn" I said, smiling at her.

"Thank you" Devyn said, hugging me.

"I liked you for a minute" he said, before sitting down.

I made a pouty face at him and then he laughed. I laughed too. I knew he wasn't serious.

"Hey, I'm Corey. I'm chubby and that's why Devyn likes me" he said.

"I'm sure she likes you because your you. I'm Y/N" I said, shaking his hand.

"Hi, I'm Colby, I'm the one of the singletons in the house. Apart from Sam, because Aaron got a girlfriend" he said, looking at Aaron annoyed.#

"Aaron, you didn't tell me" I said,  nudging him.

"I was gonna" he said, putting his hands up in defence. 

Colby sat back down and Sam stood at the door.

"And I'm Sam, but you know that" he said, shaking my hand.

We all sat down and talked for ages. Sam intrigued me the most. He was so mysterious. But I loved it in a weird way.