55- Cheater- Colby

Y/N
"What's up guys? I'm here with my boyfriend's girlfriend Y/N and I still haven't forgiven them. So anyways, today I am here with    Y/N to do a cheating prank on Colby. So we're at the Trap House right now and Colby just went to go get something for a video we were gonna film. So Colby's gonna see us at home in his own bed. With me and Y/N in our underwear and me and her pretending to be making out. I'm excited because Colby's gonna a murder me. So let's get this started. Kyra knows we're doing this so I'm not gonna be in deep shit with her" Brennen said.

I helped Brennen set up the cameras and then we started the prank. We heard the front door open which meant I needed to get on top of Brennen. I straddled him and lent our faces together. The door opened.

"What the fuck is going on?" Colby asked.

I whipped my head around to see Colby with anger burning in his eyes.

"Oh my god" I said getting off him.

"Bro I promise you" Brennen said covering me in the covers.

"Promise me what Brennen? That it's not what it looks like. It's what it fucking looks like. It's looks like my best friend and my girlfriend are cheating on me and Kyra" Colby said looking at us.

"Brennen. Go. I'll talk to Colby" I said looking at Brennen.

"No. You stay right where you are. Neither of you are leaving until all my questions are answered" Colby said locking the door.

I looked at Brennen as Colby pulled a desk chair over to the bed.

"So. How long? How long has this shit been going on?" He asked folding his arms.

"5 months" I said looking down.

"Five fucking months. How could you do this to Kyra, Brennen? She's my friend. And now I have to tell her this" Colby said.

"You don't have to. We can come to some arrangement" Brennen said.

"I'm not gonna lie to her" Colby said.

"Colby please. I never meant for any of this to happen" I said grabbing his hand.

"What was it Y/N? Was it because he's better looking? It's it because he's fitter? It's it because he's a better kisser? Cos he's more famous? Because he's better in bed? What the fuck was it?" He asked pulling his hand away.

"Don't blame this on Y/N. It was my fault" Brennen said looking at him.

"So it was forced?" Colby asked.

"No of course not" Brennen said.

"You weren't satisfying me enough Colby. I wanted more. I wanted it to last longer. But your idea was a quickie and then go. But Brennen made it better. He made it last longer" I shouted

"I fucking new it. Brennen you have five seconds to get your shit or I am going to beat your ass" Colby said glaring at Brennen.

Brennen ran out of bed and Colby grabbed him. He pinned him against the wall and punched him square in the jaw.

"Babe. It's a prank. Let him go" I said grabbing the camera.

Colby looked at me and he let go of Brennen.

"Why? For fucks sake. Is that my fucking camera?" He asked.

I giggled.

"Is Brennen ok?" I asked crawling over to see Brennen with a bleeding lip.

"You busted my lip you douche bag" Brennen said.

"You deserve it" he said.

Colby hugged me and I put my clothes on.

"#TeamY/N for the win bitch!" I yelled.