30- Lies Part 2- Colby

Brennen POV

Tonight me and Y/N were gonna film some creepy videos for my channel and I was really excited. Y/N I such a thrill seeker like me. I walked into her apartment like I always do because I have a spare key.

"Y/N I'm here" I shouted.

"I'm just doing my makeup come in!" She shouted back.

She told me earlier today that her and Colby were fighting so we weren't inviting him.

"You didnt being Colby did you?" She asked, looking at me.

"No I didn't" I said, looking down.

"Thanks Brennen. I don't need him in my life right now" she said, smiling.

"I know you don't. Now come on we need to dodge the cops" I said, grabbing her jumper and phone for her.

"Yeah just let me get my Snapback and I'll be with you" she said.

I waited in the living room and she soon came out.

"Ready" she said happily.

"Good now come on" I said.

We got to the abandoned place and there was a car parked there already.

"Is there anyone in here?" Y/N yelled.

"Who's that?" Someone asked, shining a torch at us.

My vision refocused and I saw Colby and Shea.

"Oh for fuck sake, why do you have to be here?" Y/N said, standing with me.

"You moved on quick" Shea said

"Oh shut up pinnochihoe. I was talking about Colby. The entire fucking world doesnt revolve around your skanky ass" Y/N said, looking at her.

"Y/N leave her the hell alone" Colby said stepping forward.

"Colby we were great. She fucking hit me. Why can't you understand that? Why can't you believe me? That's what's supposed to happen in a relationship. Did you forget that?" She shouted.

"He left you hoe. Get over yourself!" Shea shouted.

"Oh for fuck sake. There's only one thing that's ok with you? You did hit me as hard as he did" she said shouting at Colby.

"I was protecting Shea" Colby shouted

"Colby. You should be protecting me! Not her. Ok? I'm your girlfriend. At least I was" Y/N shouted.

"No you are not breaking up with me ok?" He said grabbing hold of Y/N's hand.

"Colby, I love you ok? But it's not ok for you to push me. Im giving you an ultimatum. You can choose me and we can be together like we used to and forge everything that happened, or you stay with her. And I will ruin your reputation. And tell everyone what you're really like? Your chose" she said shrugging her shoulder.

"Come on Brennen we don't need this" she said pulling me away.

As I looked back, I saw Colby look at me. He smiled and mouthed I'm sorry. I looked at him and then looked away and shook my head. It's his chose. Leave her or lose us.