62- Treat You Better- Colby (smut)

Y/N
"Y/N it's Valentine's Day and you're just gonna let Colby go and be with a girl he slept with once?" Kat asked as we sat down at our table.

"What else can I do?" I asked looking at Kat.

"You can do something to show him that you like him back. Like you said, he told you he liked you yesterday. The reason he probably slept with Jessica was because he was angry you shot him down" Devyn said as she took a sip of her drink.

"There's no point. Colby doesn't want me" I said as I played with me food.

"Colby damn so doesn't want that skinny bitch who thinks if she pays someone a fiver it'll make them fall at her feet. He wants you. He's told me before. He doesn't want cookie cutter Barbie" Kat said, taking a bite out of her burger.

"Then what do I do to show him I like him?" I asked looking at them.

"After this we'll go to Victoria's Secret and Topshop and get you an outfit that I know even Colby won't be able to resist" Devyn said.

We are our food and then we went into Topshop. Me and Colby were gonna be the only ones in the house tonight. Aaron was out with Jake, Corey and Devyn were going out for dinner. And Sam and Kat were having a night in at her apartment.

"Ok so we needs something that shouts, fuck me already" Kat said looking through all the racks.

"Kat!" I said.

"What? She's right Y/N. You want to lose your virginity to him right?" Devyn asked.

"Yeah but that's a bit over the top!" I said.

"Nothings too over the top when it comes to sex" Kat giggled.

--------- 4 hours later ---------

I was getting changed and Colby was downstairs. I put on what I bought which was this...

I then put on some legging and a long sleeved crop top

I then put on some legging and a long sleeved crop top. I walked downstairs and saw Colby with some roses.

"Y/N. I'm sorry for making things awkward between us. I still want to be friends" He said as I walked to him.

"I want to be friends too. Come here" I said hugging him.

I hugged him and then pulled away slightly. I looked into his blue eyes. I leaned in and kissed his lips. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Y/N are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes Colby" I said.

I took off my shirt and leggings.

"I know I'm not skinny. I sure as hell know I'm not perfect, but I know that I like you Colby. And I want to be more than just friends" I said walking over to him.

"Y/N" he said.

"I'm here Colby. Right here right now. What do you really want? Do you want Jessica who you hooked up with once, or me? The girl you've know and liked since the day we met... Who can give you what you want?" I asked putting my hands on his chest.

He kissed me passionately as I smiled into the kiss. I disconnected the kiss and took his shirt off. I pushed him onto the sofa and straddled him. I reconnected the kiss and we stayed like that for a while. Then he flipped us over and stood up. I stood up and kissed him again.

"Where?" He whispered.

"Throw me onto the bed" I whispered.

He picked me up and we went upstairs. He laid me on the bed and locked the door.

"You're in for a rough night babe" he said pulling his pants down.

He straddled me and kissed my neck. He went down my body. He took off my outfit and his boxers.

"Holy shit" I said looking at him dick.

"Like what you see?" He asked getting in between my legs.

------- the next day ------

I woke up and Colby was asleep. I got out of bed and put on Colby's shorts and shirt. I walked downstairs and Kat and Devyn were stood there smiling.

"So?" Devyn asked bitting her tongue.

"I ain't virgin territory anymore" I said smiling.

They ran over to me hugged me.

"Girls what's up?" Gabby, Jake's Girlfriend asked.

"Y/N gave away her v card" Kat said.

She hugged me as well. I looked at the steps as Colby came down. He looked high.

"Rough night Colby?" Devyn said giggling.

"It was for her" he said smirking.

They squealed and Colby went to go tell the roommates probably. We made some breakfast and heard the boys chanting Y/S/N (your ship name).