32- Smoking Prank- Scotty

Y/N

I was upstairs editing some pictures when David ran into me and Scotty's room.

"Hey David, what's up?" I asked smiling.

"It's Scotty. He's smoking again" he said looking at me worriedly.

I stood up abruptly and saw Scotty with a joint in between his lips.

"Scotty" I yelled running to him.

I grabbed the joint and stood on it.

"Babe, I can explain" he said trying to explain.

"Babe, you lied to me. You told me you stopped when you met me. I love you. I can't see you destroying yourself with these, these disgusting objects. Please, stop this. I love you and I care about your health!" I said starting to cry.

"Babe chill it was just one" he said.

"Yeah but one then turns into many more. Please stop for me" I said looking at me.

I heard David laughing from behind me. I turned around and spotted the camera filming me and Scotty.

"I fucking hate you! Scotty this is fucking shit. David your my brother!!! How fucking dare you?" I shouted.

"Babe it was a prank" Scotty said hugging.

"Yeah I get that but it's pissed me off. You made me yell at you" I said, complaining.

"Luckily I'm a tough cookie" He said smiling.

I stuck my middle fingers up at both of them before walking back upstairs to tell Liza and Corinna. They always understand since they always get pranked with animals getting out on their bodies.