17- Relieving The Stress- Aaron

Hey Guys. So this one was requested by SamanthaSch she though there weren't that many Aaron imagines so here is one for you. Message me your requests please. Also, this contains smut.

"Hey guys, it's Y/N. And today I'm here with Kat and Sam. So Aaron's downstairs so we're gonna have to make this quick. Kat is gonna say there's moaning coming from me and Aaron's room. And she's gonna pretend to think that Sam is put with Colby. Me and Sam are gonna be upstairs giggling and then hopefully Aaron will say my name and then that will be our cue to get Sam in the closet. And then hopefully Aaron will get mad and our three's acting will be enough to make it believable. We've already set a camera up in the game room, in the hallway, and me and Aaron's room, and the closet. So let's get this shit started" You said, clapping your hands.

"Also, can we add that Aaron is incredibly overprotective over
Y/N so I'm gonna get killed" Sam said, looking nervous

"We'll stop the prank before it gets far" I said, patting his shoulder.

Me and Sam waited upstairs. We heard footsteps come up the stairs and then me and Sam started giggling.

"Y/N?" Aaron asked through the door.

I hid Sam in closet and walked to the door and unlocked it.

"Hey babe what's up?" I asked, leaning against the doorway

"Kat said she heard moaning and giggling" he said, pushing past me.

"What Kat, why are you lying? I was in the fricken shower" I said, smiling.

"I'm not lying Y/N I know what I heard" she said back.

I walked to wear Aaron was looking around my room. He spotted the hickey I drawn on my neck.

"Y/N is that a hickey?" He asked, turning my head.

"No it's not!" I yelled.

Sam made a noise in closet

"What was that?" He asked walking towards the closet

"It wasn't anything baby just leave it" Is aid, pushing him away

He got to the door and swing it open.

"Hey Aaron!" Sam said.

"What the fuck!" He said, slamming the door.

"Sam?" Katrina asked sounding really hurt

"Babe you cheated on me with my best friend" Aaron shouted.

"Babe we can work this out" I said.

"No Y/N no!" He yelled.

"Kat baby please" Sam said, kissing Kat

Aaron's blood boiled

"You're fucking dead" Aaron saidz as Sam bolted for it.

We heard crashes and the Sam screaming. Me and Kat grabbed the camera and Aaron had Sam in a headlock.

"Babe, it's a prank!" I shouted pulling him off Sam.

I put the camera down but Aaron dragged me to the room. I stood in as he locked the door. He pushed me against the door and kissed me roughly. I kissed back as I intertwined my hands in his hair. He moved to my neck and gasped as he nibbled. He lifted me up and put me under the covers. And the rest was History