35- Prank After Prank- Colby

Y/N POV

"Hey you guys, what's up? I'm back here with my gorgeous boyfriend Colby. He ma boo. So today, me and Colby are going to do the biggest prank in the world probably. Jokes. So we have an ultimate prank war going on in the house right now. So, me and Colby thought we'd do a proposal prank. So we've decorated the back garden real beautiful and Colby's going to convince everyone that he's proposing to me. Then Devyn, Kat and Amanda will hopefully come and get me. I'll pretend that I don't know. Hopefully my acting will be good enough. So let's go get this shit started" I said.

I grabbed one of the many cameras we had and set it up. But then I turned it back on.

"Ok guys, so we're just setting up the cameras right now and I have a fake pregnancy test here. When I go down and after we tell everyone we pranked them, I'm gonna tell everyone that I'm pregnant and get them good. None of them no so this is a double prank I guess. I hope this goes well. Wish me luck!" I said, blowing a kiss to the camera.

I left it recording and sat down on my bed on my phone. 10 minutes later, Colby texted me.

Colby- I'm gonna tell them now.

I looked out of my window and luckily it was open so I could hear everything.

"Guys, I'm doing something super big today. I'm gonna propose to Y/N" I heard Colby say.

"Bro really?" Sam asked, shocked.

"Yeah, I know it's really quick and that but I really do feel like she's the one" he said, smiling.

"I'm so happy for you bro" Corey said.

"Kat, Dev, Amanda, can you go get her?" he asked.

"Yeah of course" Amanda said.

I got into position and scrolled through intsagram.

"Y/N will you come downstairs with us?" Kat asked, swaying side to side.

"Why? What did you do?" I asked, putting my phone in my back pocket.

"It's what Colby did" Devyn said.

"Oh god" I said, getting up.

I walked with them downstairs and into the garden. Then this is where the acting kicked in.

"Come outside" Amanda said, pulling me by the hand.

I saw Colby in his tux and I started fake crying.

"Aw babe, don't cry" he said, holding out his hand.

He stood there before getting down on one knee.

"Ok baby, I know this is rushed but I feel like it's the right time. Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, I have loved you since the day I laid eyes on you. You are the most important person to me, and I wanted you to know that before I do this. Will you do me the honour of marrying me?" he asked.

I nodded as he put the ring on my finger.

"I love you" I said, hugging him.

"I love you too" he said, kissing me.

"Aww" Elton said.

"Guys I feel like I should just tell you all this too" I said.

"What?" Aaron asked.

"YOU JUST GOT PRANKED BY US!" I yelled.

They all laughed.

"I thought you were fucking serious" Amanda said.

"No, maybe one day. But not today" Colby said.

"Baby, I actually need to tell you something" I said, holding one of Colby's hands.

"What is it babe?" Colby asked.

"It might be best if I show you" I said, reaching into my back pocket.

I handed it to him.

"You're" he said.

I nodded.

"You're pregnant?" Elton asked, shocked.

"Yeah" I said.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" Colby asked.

"Well..." I said.

"What?" he asked.

"This is kind of a prank?" I said.

Colby eyes lit up and he chased me around the pool. He picked me up and threw me in the pool.

"Are you kidding me Colby?" I asked, laughing.

"Sorry babe" he said, jumping in with me.

He hugged me tightly and then everyone jumped in too and we had a huge group hug.