10- Rescuer- Corey Scherer

Y/N

It was Saturday night and me, Chloe, Evelyn, and Jordyn were all at the bar doing shots getting wasted. I was dancing when I guy came up behind me and grabbed me pulling me towards him.

"Come on baby lets dance" he whispered in my ear.

"I'm ok, I'm gonna go" I said, walking away.

"Don't think you can get away from me that quickly do you?" he said, grabbing my arm, pulling me back towards me.

"I said, I need... to go" I said, getting annoyed.

I walked out but could hear his footsteps behind me. I went outside and into an alleyway but the guy got a hold of me and pressed me against the walls. He pinned my arms against the wall and kissed me. I struggled and didn't kiss back. He covered my mouth with one hand whilst the other felt my body. I cried as I struggled. I hit him as hard as I could. I pushed him and he slapped me. I held my cheek.

"Hey" someone said, catching the guys attention.

He turned around and was punched in the face. A guy with his hair in a man bun and really tanned skin came up to me.

"Are you ok?" he asked, holding my arm.

"Yeah... oh wait" I said, turning around to the guy.

I kicked him in the balls and he groaned. I flicked my hair over my head.

"Now I'm ok" I said.

He passed me a helmet and he said he'd take me back to his place to have some drinks. I didn't decline because he did help me back there. I got on the back of his motorbike. We rode to his apartment and he had a bunch of lockers on his walls.

"I'm just gonna go get some drinks" he said, walking out.

I couldn't help but be curious because one of the lockers was open. I walked over to it and opened it to reveal something tied up in a black rag. I unfolded it and revealed a shotgun. It was loaded. Someone coughed and I was turned around by the stranger.

"What are you doing?" he asked, sternly.

"Why do you have this huh?" I asked, holding it behind my back.

"What's you name?" he asked.

"Y/N" I said, softly.

"Y/N give me the gun" he said, holding his hand out.

"Not until I know your name" I said.

"Corey" he said.

"Great, I can report you to the police now" I said, putting the gun in my pocket.

I walked off and he span me around. He looked at me, anger burning in his eyes. I bit my lip as I looked into his big brown eyes. I grabbed the back of his neck and smashed my lips into his. It was a kiss full of passion, anger and lust. Something I'd craved since I met him.