53- Resist- Colby (smut)

Told ya'll I was gonna do some smut so here's a dose of it for you.

You and Colby broke up for a month because he cheated on you. You go back to talk to him.

Y/N

I was sat at home on my phone when I saw a message from Colby. I opened it.

Colby- Hey Y/N, can we talk?
Y/N- Colby you cheated, there's nothing to talk about. Plus all the roomates would be earwigging (sorry if I use some UK terms in this. I'm a BRITISH BITCH).
Colby- Please Y/N. The roommates aren't home.
Y/N- fine. I'll be there in 30 minutes.

I got changed into a crop top which was low cut and a mini skirt. I was gonna make Colby regret what he did. I put some makeup on and put my hair down. I grabbed my car keys and drove to Colby's place. I got out of my car and opened the door. Colby was stood there with some roses in his hands. And they were pink too. Shit why did I have to tell him they're my favourite?

"Colby what is this?" I asked shutting the door.

"I'm sorry babe" he said stepping out of the love heart of red flower petals scattered on the floor.

"What? Just because you bought me my favourite type of flower you thought, yeah she'll come back to me straight away?" I asked, getting angry.

"Y/N I-" he said.

"You think you can come near me with your floppy brown hair and your sparkly bedroom eyes I'd forget everything" I said

"You have something against my eyes?" He asked smirking.

"Yes they're too distracting" I said as I started walking backwards.

"You sure your ok?" He asked smirking even bigger and walking towards me.

"Yep totally zen" I said as I looked behind me to make sure I didn't hit the door.

"Even when I do this?" He said forcing my hips to the door.

"Yep" I said being very persistent.

This was one of Colby's biggest turn ons.

"You thought you'd could come over to my house and wear that little number and get away with it. No babygirl. Your on my turf now" he whispered into my ear.

I looked at him. I could resist. I smashed my lips into his and made out with him.

"Jump" he said.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me into the garage and locked the garage door and the door leading to the garage. He laid me on one of the beanbags. I straddled me and I felt up his body. He kissed my neck and I gasped as I wasn't expecting it. He took of my shirt and I took of his. He kissed my chest and took of my bra. He stripped us both down and we made out naked for a few my minutes. He grabbed a condom out of his jean pocket and slipped it on his member. He slipped inside me and I arched my back. He grinned into me before I flipped us over. I held his shoulders down as I bounced. He grabbed my breasts and I moaned. We both hit our climaxes. He grabbed our clothes and guided us up to his room. We laid there for a while. And of course, I forgave him.