8- Reading Fan Fiction- Elton Castee

Y/N

"Y/N, will you come film a video with me?" Elton asked, kissing my shoulder.

"Ok, what are we doing?" I asked, turning around.

"Reading dirty fan fiction" he said, holding my hand as we sat down in his room.

"Oh, I watched Sam and Kat's video. That shit can get dirty" I said, sitting down.

"I know, that's why we're reading it. I'll just bleep out the dirty words" he said, setting up his camera.

He turned it on and sat down next to me. He put his arm around me and I smiled.

"Hey guys, welcome back to my channel. Today, I'm here with my girlfriend Y/N. What are we doing today Y/N?" he asked, looking at me.

"We're gonna be reading dirty fan fiction. I'm just trying to find some on Wattpad" I said, typing it in on the search bar.

"That's right. I'm gonna bleep out the inappropriate words" he said, clapping.

"Ok, I found one. It is a Y/S/N (Your ship name) fan fiction. Its called What I Need. Ok, Y/N's POV. Today Elton was coming over. Elton was my best friend of 5 years now. I was so happy because he's been at New Zealand for three whole weeks. I missed him so back. I have a small crush on him. It was nearing to Christmas and everyone else in the house had planted mistletoe around the house because they knew I liked Elton and they wanted us to kiss so bad. Elton walked through the door and I ran to him. he picked me up and brought me upstairs" I said, my eyes widening.

"Oh shit" Elton said, looking at me.

I bit my lip.

"You read, its your point of view now" I said, putting the laptop on his knee.

"I missed Y/N so much I just wanted to kiss her now. I took her up to my room and I pressed her against the wall. I kissed her. She was taken aback at first but then sunk into the kiss. My tongue glided over her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She allowed it and my tongue roamed her mouth" he said, giggling.

"Oh my god.. that's so graphic" I said, covering my mouth with my hand.

"There a lot of naughty words at the end of this page. And even with bleeps. I still feel like this video will get flagged. So this is gonna turn into a try not to laugh just because I'm scared this video will get taken down. Ok, babe, type in tntl" Elton said, laughing.