34- Reunited- Brennen

Y/N
Today, me and Brennen were going to be reunited after 2 months. The longest we've been apart was two weeks and even for me that was too hard. But this time, it was two months and I  was in the house looking after Kobe by myself and his apartment was haunted because he'd done a lot of creepy shit with Colby and that stuff follows you around for life. And we also hadn't been able to video chat everynight because of the time differences since he was in England doing his UK tour with the Trap House Family. I was looking after Buddy and Navi too. I was going to be away from him for another week because he was visiting a friend there. That tore me apart because I just needed him here with me.

"We're back!" I heard Colby sing slightly.

I stood up and saw Sam, Colby, Corey, and Aaron stood there. I ran to them and hugged them all. They're all like brothers to me especially Colby because we spend so much time with each other.

"We also have another surprise for you but you're going to need to come down to the beach with us. So go get changed and get your petooki into a bathing suit" Corey said.

I smiled at how immature they all are because they laughed when Corey said 'petooki'. I went into me and Brennen's bedroom and pulled out my favourite white bathing suit. I put it on and then put on my black fishnet crop top and my denim shorts. I put on my flip flops too. I grabbed my beach bag and then walked to the guys.

"Ready to go?" Sam asked.

"Yep let's go" I said, walking out of the house and locking it.

We drove to the beach and when we got there I was immediately blindfolded.

"Guys what're you doing?" I asked, squealing slightly because it took me by surprise.

"Let us take you to where you need to be and then you'll find out" Aaron said.

I was walked to somewhere far from the car where the wind died down.

"You here?" I heard Colby's distant sounding voice say.

I took off the blindfold and saw Brennen stood in a tank and some shorts with a box in his hand.

"Brennen!" I said, running to him.

I hugged him tightly as he picked me up.

"I missed you baby" he said kissing my cheek.

I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him for a long time.

"I missed you too baby" I said.

"I have something for you" he said, handing me the red box.

"Brennen" I said.

"No. Open it" he said.

I opened it and here was a ring with a blue crystal in it.

"Brennen it's gorgeous" I said.

"It's a promise ring. I promise to not hurt you, I promise to stick by your decisions, and I promise to love till the day i die. I love you   Y/N. And I hope you feel the same way" he said, holding my hands.

"I love you too Brennen" I said, kissing him.

"Awe see this. This beats Brolby. Sorry Brennen I still love you dearly and all that fuzzy shit but I mean this is my new OTP!I've you bro though!" Colby said running to us.

"I wanted my viewers to know that you actually love me because people have had their doubts" he said.

I hugged and smiled at the guys. Corey blew a kiss and I caught it to tease Brennen.

"Come on, let's go into the sea" he said.

I took off my stuff and raced all the boys to the water. Of course I won because you know, I am the best.