7- Sex-Tape- Brennen Taylor

Brennen

"Babe! Can we make a fake sex-tape for YouTube so I have some good clickbait?" I shouted without taking my eyes off of the screen.

"Why don't you ask Colby?" she shouted back.

"We already made one for Colby's channel remember. Plus, if we have boobs in the thumbnail then I'll get more views" I said, stopping the game.

"Fine. As long as we don't actually have to do it.. you know" she said, walking in.

"Of course we're not actually gonna do it babe. But we can do it when the cameras aren't recording" I said, laughing.

"Fine, let me get dressed up like a hooker. And then we'll go outside and pretend you're picking me up in the car" she said, reading my mind.

I smirked. She came back in a leather low neck crop top and leather skirt that just passed her ass. She had thigh length boots on. I bit my lip as she walked over to me.

"Do I look ok?" she asked, turning around.

"More than ok baby-girl" I said, grabbing her.

I made out with her.

"Fuck the sextape" I said.

She giggled as we went to the kitchen. I placed her on the counter and took off her shirt to reveal her boobs. I played with them as I made out with her again. I felt her smile into the kiss as she raised my shirt. I put my arms up and she threw it behind me. I made out with her once more before I attached my lips to her neck. I sucked harshly on her neck and she moaned. There was a loud knock on the front door.

"Is that Colby?" she asked, as we looked at the door.

"Who else would it be?" I said, putting my shirt back on.

I walked to the front door and Colby ran in.

"Bro, legit we have no food in the house, do you have anything her-" he said, stumbling across Y/N in the hooker outfit.

"Fuck" Y/N said, grabbing my jumper off the chair.

"Bro, you two are fucking disgusting" he said, walking into the living room.

Me and Y/N looked at each other and giggled.