38- Old Man Mask Prank- Elton

Y/N

Me and Elton were sat with the all the guys from the vlog squad when there was huge bang on the door. I got up and opened it. It was an old man.

"Yo who the fuck parked their car on my part of the street?" the man asked.

"I don't know. I'm so sorry but you don't actually own that part of the street" I said, trying not to be too rude.

"You fucking bitch!" he yelled.

He grabbed me and I ducked and ran into the corner. I covered my eyes. I looked at the guy was right in front of me. I screamed and then we was pulled away from me.

"Baby, get the phone off Zane and go somewhere" Elton said.

Zane passed me the phone and David ran with me.

"David, why the fuck are you recording this?" I asked, as I cried.

"Because if he leaves then I have evidence" he said, panicked.

"911, what's your emergency?" the man asked.

"There's a man in our house and I think he's attacking someone in the house. Please we need the police!" I said.

"Ok, where's is he now?" the man asked.

"I don't know" I said, in tears.

The door burst open and the man came. I screamed in fear and hid behind David. I looked and saw Alex stood there.

"I hate you. Oh my god! Why would you do this to me?" I asked, hugging Alex.

Elton was stood at the door.

"I thought he'd killed you" I said, hugging him.

"I can't believe you don't watch the vlogs" David said.

"Fuck you all" I said, laughing.