12- Preferences #3- How You Meet

Sam- You and Sam meet at through Aaron. He was your best friend during high school and you go to visit L.A to see him and you end up falling for the blond beauty that is Samuel John Golbach.

Colby- You meet at one of Brennen's house parties when your pissed off your head. Colby is concerned and you leave alone. Colby finds you passed out on the side of the street he takes you to the hospital and stays there the entire night.

Elton- You are in the park with your dog when he runs off whilst you are putting something in the bin. You look around for ages when you see a guy, holding his leash with another white husky sniffing his butt. You walk over to him and grab his leash. You look into the eyes of the one and only Princess Elton.

Corey- You meet Corey at a dance competition. He's your biggest competitors but you are really good friends. You win and gloat and he chases you around and you fall and break your arm.

Aaron- You meet through Tinder and become really good friends an he eventually asks you on a date. You meet him and he falls in love with you instantly.

Brennen- You meet him at a meet and greet and he instantly finds you attractive. You go home that night and find a number in your pocket. You text the number to find its Brennen. He calls you to prove it, and you always talk.

Scotty- You are Liza's sister and you meet Scotty. You instantly make a connection with him and get drunk and end up sleeping together. You find out you are pregnant and runaway. You think Scotty was going to leave you to deal with it by yourself. But he wasn't.

Toddy- You and Toddy always hung out once you met at Liza's birthday party. He soon asked you out.

Zane- Belly dancing class. Jokes. You met on the beach when you saved him from drowning. He was the damsel in distress.

Heath- You met at an addiction group where you both talked about your troubles with smoking.

David- You were possibly one of his biggest fans and you started talking with Alex and met up. You and Alex were really good friends and you and David soon ended up in a strong romance.

Jake- You two have been best friends since birth.