65- Caught Smut Handed- Sam

Y/N
I've been missing Sam a lot recently and I was talking to Devyn about how what it meant.

"Sam's been your friend for a really long time" Devyn said putting on some lashes.

"I know. I don't know what it is but I can't stop thinking about him. What is this? I feel all mushy and sweet and happy" I said worried that I was ill.

"That's love Y/N. You obviously love Sam" Devyn said looking at me.

"I- I can't. I've never liked anyone. This is weird, I'm gonna go wait for them to come home" I said leaving the room.

I walked to my room and grabbed my notebook and phone. I decided I should read some fan fiction about him. I saw one called Addiction and it was a smut story. I think that meant it was dirty. But I didn't care. It was a nice day so I got one of the deckchairs out and laid it on the grass. I put on my headphones on and plugged them into my phone. I put on This Town by Niall Horan. I hummed along to the tune as I read the book.

Sam
I unlocked the door.

"Hey girls we're back!" Colby shouted.

Devyn came running up to us. She hugged Corey tightly.

"Where's Y/N?" I asked smiling.

"She's in the garden listening to some music" she said.

I ran to the garden and Sam Y/N on her phone. She was reading something. I read over her shoulder.

Sam grabbed me and kissed me passionately. It was a kiss I'd craved for forever.

"Y/N?" I asked shocked.

"Oh shit Sam!" She said falling off the chair.

"Are you reading smut... About me?" I asked looking at her phone.

"Ha no" she said.

"I saw what you were reading      Y/N" I said, grabbing for her phone.

She threw it against the wall and it shattered.

"Shit Y/N" I said looking at her.

"Y/N. Tell him" I heard Devyn say from behind me.

"No!" She said.

"Tell me what Y/N?" I asked looking at her.

"Nothing!" She said.

"Y/N tell him!" Devyn shouted.

"FUCK FINE. I LIKE SAM! IS THAT WHAT YOU BOTH WANTED TO HEAR? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" She yelled.

"You... Like me?" I asked looking at her.

"WHAT DID I JUST FUCKING SAY SAM? NO DO KNOW WHAT? I FUCKING LOVE YOU SAM. AND I HAVE SINCE I MET YOU!" She yelled.

She realised what she said and put her hands over her mouth.

"Well that's great Y/N. Cos I like you too!" I said running to her.

I picked her up and swirled her around.