67- Metamorphosis- Colby

(ok so I have a story that I working on at the moment. The new chapter should be out tonight. It's a colby story. And the main character was cursed by her ex friend. So this is a taster chapter for one of the things that happens)

Y/N
I hadn't seen Colby all day. It was his birthday party tonight and I had a huge surprise for him. I was going to finally tell him that I loved him. We've been together for 3months and I've never told him. The only downside was that my ex friend Kira had come to town recently and was trying to mess shit up for me. Hopefully she wouldn't tonight and I wouldn't need to get angry.

----------- 6 hours later---------

It was Colby's party and I was waiting for him to come through. It was on a boat which was super cool. The music started playing which meant Colby was coming. I stood there with Sam, Kat, Aaron, Corey and Devyn. They were all grinning ear for ear. I saw Colby and he smiled. Then Kira stood next to him. They held hands as they walked near me.

"Colby?" I asked hurt.

"Y/N I can explain. Kira and me spent the whole day together. And she just clicks with me. I'm sorry Y/N. You're a really nice girl but... Kira just gets me" he said holding his hand out.

Me and Colby's song started playing. I looked at them as they started dancing. I was crying now.

"We're here for you" Kat said putting her arm around me.

I watched and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Come on Y/N let's go" Aaron said as the dance stopped.

We walked by Colby.

"I'm dissapointed Colby" Sam said looking at him.

"Y/N. I had no idea" Brennen said.

I looked at him. Devyn ran in front of us.

"Excuse me everyone. We still need to reveal Y/N's present to Colby" Devyn said through the microphone.

Everyone looked at us. I looked at the painting I had done for me and Colby. He looked at it and then back at me. Kira grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes. I could see her eyes glowing silver.

"She's enchanting him" I whispered.

I walked down the stairs towards Colby.

"Colby?" I asked looking at him.

He looked at me.

"Colby. I know I never told you I loved you because I've never felt like this before. It was weird. I didn't know. But know I do. Now I know I can't afford to lose you" I said before kissing him.

"Y/N" he said smiling.

I smiled and put our foreheads together.

"NO!" Kira shouted.

She ran to the edge of the boat.

"Kira no!" I yelled knowing what this would lead to.

She jumped in and I looked over. The water started to bubble.

"Everyone get back!" I yelled.

Everyone moved away. A tornado of water splashed everyone. Kira landed in the water. He large tale behind her.

"Come on Y/N. Come fight me now" she shouted.

I looked away and started pacing.

Colby
Y/N's eyes started glowing red.

"Y/N" I said.

"Colby!" Sam said grabbing my shoulder.

"Y/N?" I asked looking at her.

She looked at me as black smoke surrounded her heels. She was gone for a moment until her eyes were red and her hair crazy. She started flying and fought Kira. Kira then went underwater and grabbed Y/N. Y/N used her power and Kira dissapeared. Y/N flew back up and then the black smoke came again. It cleared and Y/N fainted. I ran to her and took her home. She woke up later just wish a headache. I guess using powers does have a price.