50- Cutie- Colby

This is one for Hayla. Thank you for suggesting this Hayla. Here's to you @insaneistar

Hayla
"Hay wake up!" My boyfriend Colby said whispering softly into my ear.

I opened my eyes to see Colby hovering over me with the biggest smile on his face.

"Babe it's like 9am what did you do to the hotel room?" I asked sighing.

"Nothing to the hotel room. Because this is our one year anniversary, I may or may not have rented the whole of Magic Kingdom just for us" he said trailing off.

"You did what?" I asked sitting up just to hit heads with him.

"I had to" he said rubbing his forehead.

"I didn't. But I did" he said smiling.

"When are we leaving?" I asked smiling.

"In an hour. I'll make us some coffees. It's amazing weather out there today to wear something that isn't too warm" he said getting up.

He left the room and I did my makeup and hair. I put on a yellow crop polo top, some black shorts. I put suspenders onto them too. I put on my white vans. And me and Colby left the house to go to Disney.

We got there and the park was deserted.

"Ok baby what ride do you want to go on first?" He asked putting his arm around my waist.

"That one" I said pointing to the Pirates of The Carribbean ride in FantasyLand.

"Let's go" he said holding my hand.

He got into the boat that took us on the ride. We went through the ride and I didn't get that wet because Colby covered me with his jacket.

"Ok I know which one we're going on next" he said giggling.

He pulled me over to the Seven Dwarfs mine train which I'd never been on before. The ride started and I was singing hi ho all the way through it.

The day was really nice and I couldn't believe he put in so much effort just for me. We stopped outside of the castle when Colby grabbed my hand.

"What's up?" I asked as he looked me softly in the eyes.

"Ok so, I've been waiting for the right time to do this and I feel like this is the perfect moment" he said getting down on one knee.

"Colby. Colby!" I said getting nervous

"Ok so. Hayla. I have loved you since the day I met you. Not a single day passed by when I didn't love you. Even when we fell out over the smallest of things. But I feel like the time is now to ask you. Hayla. Will you marry me?" He asked smiling

"Yes of course Colby!" I said hugging him.

We kissed as the fireworks set off. A lot of staff members were cheering. We went home that night and cuddled and told the roomates.