33- We're Gay- Brennen and Colby

Brennen

"Hey guys what's up. It's Brennen Taylor here if you don't know now you know. So today I'm here with Colby and our friend Y/N is in the bathroom right now but she's gonna be out in a minute. I thought we'd prank her today by saying we're gay. Knowing Y/N, she'll be super supportive so let's get this shit started" I said, into the camera.

We set up the camera to make sure she wouldn't be able to see it. Then she finally came out.

Y/N

"Y/N can you sit down? Me and Brennen need to talk to you about something" Colby said.

"Sure what's up?" I asked, smiling.

"Well, we didn't just invite you here to film, we also brought you here because we need to tell you something" Colby said looking down.

"Come on tell me" I said looking at them.

They both sighed.

"Guys you can tell me anything" I said nicely.

"Well- it's just hard" Brennen said.

"Guys, you can trust me. I'm not gonna a judge you, whatever it is" I said smiling.

"We're gay. Were dating Y/N" Colby said.

I looked and them and hugged them both.

"Congratulations guys. I'm gonna support you through everything" I said.

"We're not going public yet but it's what we both want" Brennen said holding Colby's hand.

"You two" I said rolling my eyes.

"What?" They asked.

"I saw the fucking camera. I can fucking believe you two" I said.

They laughed and apologised because they know how much I hate pranks.