74- Hurt- Elton

Lily
I was sat with Elton and we hadn't been good with each other recently. I'd been involved in a fight with my ex which had turned violent and U don't want to put Elton in harm's way so I won't let him help me. No matter how much he wants to. It's Elton. It's in his nature to do what's good for the people he loves.

"Lily, just let me protect you. I can" he pleaded as I placed around the room.

"Elton you just get it. No one can protect me" I said as I sighed.

"I can make him leave" he said holding my hand.

"You just don't get it Elton. He'll never leave. That's part of Dante's plan. He makes you feel like a princess, fucks with another person, you leave him, he gets jealous when he sees you with another person, and will make your life hell" I said pulling my hand away.

"He doesn't scare me" he said grabbing me.

"I can't. I just can't Elton. I can't put you in harm's way. Sometimes part of loving you, means I have to let you go" i said looking at him.

"Lily, please" Elton said looking at me.

"I'm sorry. I will love you forever. Don't forget that" I said kissing his forehead.  

I let my hand slop out of his grip and then I left. I got into my car and cried. I don't think I'll ever let Elton leave my heart.