36- First Kiss- Colby

Y/N
Me, Brennen and our friends were at VidCon and I was talking to Liza who was like my sister when we were rudely interrupted by Brennen shouting for me.

"SISTA!!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" he yelled.

I rolled my eyes and ran over to them.

"Ok you and Colby are making out" he said.

"What?" I asked.

I looked over at Colby who had the biggest smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Brennen.

"Come on its for David's vlogs. I'm getting a shout-out!" he said.

"Uh whatever you always sell me out" I said.

David faced the camera on me and Colby.

"No tongue!" Brennen shouted.

"Then it wouldn't be a makeout!" Zane yelled.

"Fine don't enjoy it!" He yelled.

Colby grabbed me and kissed me passionately. We made it with full on tongue for a good seconds before Brennen grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"Ok ok that's enough. That is my sister!" He said.

I smiled and I knew I had to talk to Colby when we got back to the hotel because I knew he enjoyed it because of the permanent smirk that was plastered onto his face.

-------at the hotel------

I was walking down the hall when someone grabbed me and pulled me into their hotel room. I was pushed against the wall. It was Colby. That's what I knew before his lips were against mine. We made out until he pulled away.

"I knew you enjoyed the kiss" I said smirking.

"Why wouldn't I? You're gorgeous Y/N" he said.

I blushed slightly.

"Colby I have to go but you know my hotel room is always empty because Im the only one in it. So come round tonight" I said, winking.

I walked out and smiled to myself.

"God tonight's gonna be fun" I said to myself.