73- A Little More Durable- Colby (smut)

Y/N
"Y/N! I can't deal with this shit anymore!" Jackson yelled at me as I sat on the bed.

"Oh so I'm supposed to be ok with you cheating on me?" I asked laughing.

"No. But you're making a big deal out of nothing. It was an innocent mistake" he said grabbing his stuff.

"Get out Jackson! Keep out my life! I don't need you. Delete my number. Don't come anywhere near me" I yelled as I grabbed my purse.

"Where the fuck are you going dressed like that?" He yelled as I walked by him.

"You're nothing to me anymore Jackson. So it's none of your business" I yelled slamming the door.

I walked down the hall and went to elevator. I went to the floor where the bar was. I walked to the bar and sat down.

"What can I get you love?" The barman said smiling.

"3 shots of tequila, a bottle of beer, and a gin and tonic" I said putting my purse on the bar

"Rough night huh?" He asked smiling.

"You're telling me" I said laughing.

"Well here you go" he said placing the drinks on the bar.

"Thanks" I said pulling them towards me.

"That's 18$" he said smiling.

"There you go" I said placing the cash in his hand.

"Cheers love" he said as he went to serve someone else.

I scrolled through my phone as I drank the drinks I ordered. I finished my drinks and sighed. A man sat down next to me and smiled at me.

"You ok?" He asked sitting down.

"Relationship problems" I said smiling.

"Wish I could relate" he said putting hands on the bar.

"No you don't. My ex cheated on me and he thinks I should be alright with it" I said leaning on my hand.

"What a dick!" He said

"I know" I said laughing.

"What can I get you sir?" A barman asked.

"A bottle of beer, and whatever the lady wants" he said looking at me.

"I'll take a large red wine please" I said as I smiled at the guy sat next to me.

"Coming right up" the barman said.

"Thanks" I said smiling at the man sat next to me.

"No problem.... What's your name?" He asked smiling back at me.

"Y/N. What's yours?" I asked as the barman passed us the drinks

"Colby" he said smiling

"It's nice to meet you" I said as Colby paid for the drinks.

"So how long were you with your ex?" He asked as he took a gulp of his beer.

"2 months. I thought I was in love and he loved me. Apparently not" I said taking a sip of my wine.

"I think you need someone a little more durable" Colby said as he finished his beer really quickly.

I smiled as I finished my drink. We walked back upstairs. We were on the same floor. We stopped outside my hotel room

"Earlier when you said I needed someone a little more durable... What did you mean?" I asked unlocking the door.

"I meant you need someone who can tolerate you and not run off after that long" he said as I opened the door.

"Oh yeah and who might that be?" I whispered in his ear

He looked at me. His eyes glided from my eyes to my lips. He smashed his own into mine and I smiled. We walked through the door and I shut it. I pressed him against the wall and tore his shirt open. I felt up his abs. He made out with me again. He spun me around and attacked my neck with kisses. He ripped through my dress and felt up my legs. He kissed my neck roughly and then I pushed him on the bed. I straddled him and kissed him. He flipped us over. And we all know what happens when the clothes were thrown into Narnia.