68- Who Is He?- Corey

(story includes violence)

Y/N
My ex had recently been missing for a while since the police were on his case. I didn't know where he was. My phone buzzed and it was a text from him.

Ex- Hey Y/N.
Y/N- Where are you Max?

The door opened and he ran through.

"Y/N, let me explain" he said walking towards me.

"Max you've been off the scene for ages. What the hell are you doing back here?" I asked looking at him.

"I want me and you to run away from this place and go back to the way things were" he said as I backing up against the sofa.

"Max are you crazy? What if the police find out?" I asked looking at him.

"They wouldn't find us. We'd move to England. Somewhere abroad. Please" he said grabbing my hand.

An idea snapped in my head. Corey and Aaron were coming home soon and I thought if I kind of lured Max in, they'd catch him. Aaron's the only one who knows about Max. I never told Corey because he'd go and find Max.

"Come here Max" I said pulling him to the sofa.

We sat down and I pressed record on my phone.

"Max. I'm all for the idea of running away. I'm just worried for your safety" I said looking at him.

"We'd be fine Y/N. The police would be off of my case. And we could go back to us" he said touching my cheek.

I hated his touch. He leaned in and I pulled away. My phone went off and it was on the coffee table. It showed the recording. He looked at me.

"Max I- I can explain" I said getting scared.

He grabbed my hair and pulled it back.

"What's this then?" He asked grabbing my phone.

"I-" I said.

He slapped me harshly on the side of my face.

"You can't explain?" He asked pulling my head back further.

"Max, please you're hurting me" I said tearing up.

"Good you deserve it you fucking bitch" he said slapping me.

I pushed him off me and ran for the door. He grabbed my leg and I fell. He turned me over and pinned my wrists down. He grabbed his knife and he cut my body everywhere. I screamed in pain. The pain hurt more than ever. He put the knife aside and put his hands at my throat. He applied more and more pressure. I got him off there and started choking. I kicked him and he fell. I got out of the house and I saw Corey.

"Oh my god baby" he said running to me.

I collapsed in his arms and cried in terror. Aaron grabbed Max and beat him up. Max ran away.

"Babe who was he?" Corey asked with tears in his eyes.

"It's doesn't matter" I coughed.

"What the fuck do you mean to doesn't matter?" Corey asked mad.

"Y/N tell him" Aaron said sternly.

"He's been in hiding forever. He's my ex and he's been trying to contact me for ages" I said before my vision went black.